Wedding invitation

[THE NEXT DAY]
In the college:
Yn entered the university. She was thinking of telling her friends (lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and rose) about her marriage. She thought if she will not tell them, they might get upset. She was continuously thinking not knowing rm came near her.

Rm: Hey yn. Where are u lost?

Yn: ohh...hi rm. Nothing I was just thinking something. BTW why are u here??

Rm: I came here to congratulate u.

Yn:(frowned) why?

Rm: because u are getting married na.

Yn:(widened eyes) whattt.....how did u know?

Rm: How can I not know yn when u are getting married to my brother.

Yn: Jungkook is your brother?

Rm: Yes he is my younger brother.

Yn: ohh...

Rm: Hmm...BTW yn, I want to ask u something.

Yn: What it is?

Rm: Actually.. do u remember my friends who came to your house?

Yn: Yes I do remember them.

Rm: Actually they are mine and Jungkook's best friends moreover like brothers and family too. So I and jk decided to invite them in the wedding. So is it okay with u?

Yn: (smile) I don't have any problem namjoon-ssi. Even I am also calling my friends whom u met in my house.

Rm: that's great. The wedding will be nice.

Yn: ofcourse it will be. But now let's go to our classes or we will be late.

Rm: oo Yes yes.

They both went to their respective classes. Then rm invited jin, jhope, suga, jimin and v for Jungkook's marriage and they all were very happy that their maknae is getting married. Rm also told them in teasing tone that their crushes were also going to attend the wedding. After listening this, they all become more happy.
[Yn completed her classes and went for lunch with her friends.]

Yn: Guys I have to tell u something.

Girls: what?

Yn: I am getting married. And u all are invited in my marriage.

Girls except yn: whattt!!!!(shocked)

Jisoo: when was your marriage decided?

Yn: 2 days ago.

Lisa: And u are telling us now? And expecting us to come to your wedding.

Rose: Yes yn. You are so bad. We all are best friends and you are telling us this important news that late.

Jennie: I don't want to say anything.

Yn: I am sorry guys. It was my fault of telling u this news late. Please forgive me and come to my wedding.

Lisa: forget it yn. We all will not attend it. We are very angry with u.

Rose/jennie/jisoo: Yes, we will not come.

Yn: ok..is this your last decision?

Girls except yn: Yes.

Yn: think again guys because jin, jhope, jimin and v are also coming.

Girls: (excited) whatt really!!

Yn: yes.

Jisoo: yn I don't know about anyone but I am coming.

Lisa: I am also coming.

Jennie: me too.

Rose: me three.

Yn:(proud smile) that's like my best friends.

Jisoo: BTW yn what is the name of the boy whom u are marrying.

Yn: ohh I forgot to tell u. His name is jungkook. He is rm's younger brother and also best friend of jin, jhope, suga, jimin and v.

Jisoo: that's great yn.

Lisa: yn tell me one thing. Are u happy with your marriage. It's not forced right?

Yn:(fake smile) Yes I am very happy.

Lisa: ok then congratulations my sis.

Everyone was preparing for yn and Jungkook's marriage. Everyone was happy for wedding except the bride and groom. Slowly, the day of wedding was approaching towards both of them. In these days jungkook never texted nor called yn and same goes to yn too.