savior.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The days went well and Taehyung spent some quality time at Jungkook's home.

Mrs. Kim (Jenny) was busy with Namjoon's production work with his staff they were doing their work as Jenny wanted his company on top. Just this thing she did... was good...

"It's great Mr. Jeon. In just a week there is great progress." Namjoon said while closing the files.

"Thanks, Mr. Kim..." Jungkook smiled as Namjoon showed his infamous dimple smile.

"But as you asked about my last cheque. I want to meet the real owner." Namjoon states that Jenny was not there.

Suddenly the door opened and Jenny came inside.

"Sorry Mr. Kim it was an emergency but I hope in my absence Mr. Jeon did well." She smiled and sat on her seat. Jungkook was sitting on her left side and Namjoon was on her right with his secretary beside him.

"Yes, everything was perfect. But as I heard you're not the real owner of this company. I want to meet the real one."

Namjoon demanded but Jenny smirked in return.

"Here I am... my nephew decided to transfer his all property to my name as a reward for taking care of him. He is so nice."

Jungkook and Namjoon were a little bit shocked at the news. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger.

How could she... 

Jungkook didn't speak a single word because he needed some explanation about that. Namjoon stared at Jungkook for a brief moment then nodded.

"It's very nice of him but I still want to see him."

"Of course, he will be here when we fix our next meeting." She stated that it was enough for Namjoon so he left the meeting room with his secretary behind him.

Jungkook looked at her and gulped down his anger because he couldn't lose his temper in this case.

Jenny felt the eyes on her so she smirked and looked at him with a smirk still plastering on her lips.

"What are you staring darling?" She asked so Jungkook shook his head.

"I... I'm shocked seriously... how could you? I mean when did he sign the papers?" Jungkook was fuming in anger but he needed some explanations.

"Jungkook darling... I was planning to tell you as a surprise but... I'm happy you're still surprised. He signed them years ago."

Jungkook frowned so she decided to continue. She walked to him and stood in front of his chair, leaning on the table.

"He is my brother's child. Actually, my stepbrother but I being a nice human being, protected him and took care of him after his parent's death.

He is getting twenty-two next week but still cannot handle business and the business he has now is mine.

The medicines I gave him, didn't affect him in a positive way and he is still the same as before and is not fine to handle this huge business. Or is he fine to handle it?

So in short it's all mine. And it will be yours if you will marry me." She whispered the last sentence as she was leaning over the handsome boy in black attire but a sudden knock interrupted them.

Yoongi entered the meeting room. Jungkook sighed in relief as he was his life savior from the start. She looked almost glared at him.

Yoongi ignores her glare and speaks.

"Mam I already told you about my leave and I did my work so can I leave right now."

She nodded and left the room as her phone rang.

Jungkook walked to Yoongi who was standing there with a smirk.

"Did I save your virgin lips today as well before?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes but smirked in the end.

"Yeah you save me but my lips are not virgin."

"What... you cheated on your crush?" Yoongi refers to Taehyung but Jungkook ignores his shocked face and gathers his files as they leave for Jungkook's cabin.

"Come on... I can't cheat him. Even if the Miss World proposed to me."

Yoongi nodded.

"That's my boy... okay I'm leaving and Jimin is not here. Mom called me again so I'm going directly there."

"Okay, hyung... but please call when you reach your home." Yoongi nodded and left him alone in his cabin.

"Yes, Mr. Kim I'm on the way. Minho told me where the accident place and about the papers. As the lawyer couldn't hold his filthy mouth while drinking."

"Haha... hyung don't use fowl language. Okay, be save. And picked them quickly. I want my things back."

Jungkook packed his bag and left the office. It's already late and he was buying the muffins and cupcakes for his baby bear.

"Thanks Jin hyung..."

"You're welcome my dear," Jin replied as they both were close now. Jungkook was a regular customer and he met three times Namjoon there so...

Jungkook was on the way when his phone rang. He smiled and picked it up.

"Kookie... wherlee arrllee you? Ummm... don't forget... mymmhh cakes..."

Jungkook smiled at the voice. He bought a cell phone so that he could contact him. Taehyung speaks full sentences but in a cute way. There was progress after the medications but not completely as Dr. Jung said.

"But you have many on the house."

"No... brling my cakes... stlaaaaberryyy too."

Jungkook entered the house without sound and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. One hand was busy with the phone meanwhile the other one held the cupcake.

He smiled at him and walked behind him then grabbed his hand and took a bit from his cupcake.

"Then what are these baby..." Taehyung flinched at the sudden attack and yelled Jimin hyung name for help.

"Jiminie hyung... kookie eat my cake," Taehyung complained to Jimin who was already watching them with a smile.

"Kook don't tease him." Taehyung pouts but when Jimin gets busy to cooking Jungkook kisses the pout away.

"I'm addicted to you. How will I live when you will be alright and leave me." Jungkook was worried now as he saw changes in Taehyung. Then he left to his room with a small smile.

But Taehyung heard his mumbling.

"I'll not leave you Mr. Jeon Jungkook

You're my savior twice."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜