the real billy

Margo's POV

These past few days have been amazing. Billy and I are inseparable, instead of work and some classes. Even then he tries to see me when he can. He also comes into my work at least once a day.

I know it sounds ridiculous but I feel like he's completely different with me

I know it sounds ridiculous but I feel like he's completely different with me. He's the type of guy whose like I hate everyone but you and I'm in love with that. It'll probably hurt like hell in the end but God does it feel good right now. It's taking everything in my being to not sleep with him. I want to don't get me wrong, I just don't want to do it so fast. I feel like it won't mean anything except for sex. I'm just not that girl, at least not with someone I feel so deeply about. I can't help but reflect on all of this. I just finished taking a shower and go back to my room. It's getting late but I want to enjoy my Friday night in peace. I thought about going to eddies and smoking the time away but I need some alone time since I shockingly got the night off. Thank god too, I deserve it. It was one of those good nights, when you feel super content. My shower washed away my dirtyness and worrys and now I'm comfortable in my oversized band t and fuzzy socks. My rock music lingers through my room and I can dance around with ease. I stop when I hear a noise that scares me. It's faint but I'm here all alone so I get worried easily. I turn off my music and look out of my bedroom door to find nothing. Then I realize it's coming from my room. I stop to think it's probably just the rain, which was sprinkling for awhile but I hear it start to pour. Suddenly, loud knocking echoes from the windows. I hesitantly walk to the windows, grabbing a small flashlight on the way. I kneel down and point the flashlight at the window and see a wet Billy in front of me. I quickly put the light down and open the window.
"Billy what are you doing here?" I ask as he makes his way through the window and shuts it. He stands there, not turning back to face me. His actions worry me, what could be wrong?
"Billy?" I add on and place my hand on his shoulder, trying to turn him around.
"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have come." He says and I get confused. He slowly faces me and I witness his face covered in bruises and blood.

I gasp softly and try to hold his face

I gasp softly and try to hold his face. I make him flinch in the process and I feel sadness wave over me. He wouldn't flinch if it was a fight, plus Max has told me about her step dad and not once did I think about Billy. Not before I knew him. A tear accidentally falls from my eye and I quickly wipe it away. He didn't make eye contact with me, I think he's too ashamed to.
"Come on." I grab Billy's hand and guide him to my bathroom across the hall.
"Sit." I demand for him to sit on the counter in the middle of the two sinks. He hesitates but I think he realized he might as well do what I say. I pull out the first aid kit from the cabinets and gather some supplies.