Saturday

Margos POV

I'm so glad everything was back to normal. I missed being with Billy. We had a great makeup night, if you know what I mean. I still feel bad for him, I know he was beating himself up about everything.
"Mornin'" Billy said as he noticed me awake, staring at the ceiling. I looked over at him and I couldn't help but smile.
"Morning handsome." I reply and move on to my side to face him. I push some hair out of his face and rub my thumb along his jaw. He's the most beautiful in the morning, there's something about his tired face and voice that's perfect.
"I love you." I blush as I speak. Being able to tell him this now is amazing. I've been wanting to for a week now.
"I love you." He replies and I fall into his arms. Just hearing it makes me feel like a little girl. The peace stops when I realize I have to work in an hour. Looking away from my clock and groaning out loud.
"What?" Billy laughs at me and I sigh.
"I have to work in an hour." I answer him and fall back fully into the bed.
"On a Saturday?" He questions me.
"Yeah well, I was supposed to on Tuesday and got too upset and completely forgot so I told them I'd make it up today." I quickly say, not wanting to relive the sadness thats now in the past. Billy had shame written all over him so I immediately tried to stop it.
"If you ever want to talk to me about anything you know you can right? I mean anything, like your thoughts or feelings even if they sound weird." I say and Billy smirks at me and hold me.
"Okay." he says as he stares into my eyes and kisses me deeply.
"All I want to do is spend the day with you but we only have 30 more minutes." I groan again and stand up off of the bed.
"Well why don't we just be together then." Billy says and gets off of the bed too. I pick out some work clothes as he speaks.
"We are together." I say still facing my drawer. Billy surprises me as he grabs my waist to spin me around. Then he holds my body close to his, takes my right hand in his left and lays his right hand on my hip. He starts dancing around with me making me giggle. He's secretly a romantic and I adore it.
"Are you a romantic or what?" I say as I dance with him, having the biggest smirk on my face.
"You made me this way. I'm in love remember." He says and I gasp as if it's a joke and laugh with him. He spins me around then I go back to facing him. I stare into his eyes and began singing hungry eyes by Eric Carmen. A song I've forced Billy to like. All I want to do is sing for Billy now. "I look at you and I fantasize." I think back to prom, it felt like we were the only people in that gym. "Now I've got you in my sights." I'm living in this moment. "I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I."