music store with B

Margo's POV

Back to work after a long day of school. Yay Mondays. Billy said he'd come spend dinner with me and I can't wait. This whole day has been dragging and he can tell I hate it. I'd rather be in bed right now, it's not like I got much sleep with Billy over, again. I definitely think I'm falling for him, already.

Does that make me an idiot, dumbass, loser? I mean fuck it, it's fine, right? Maybe I am all those things but at least I'm happy and enjoying my days because of him

Does that make me an idiot, dumbass, loser? I mean fuck it, it's fine, right? Maybe I am all those things but at least I'm happy and enjoying my days because of him. I can't help but think as I sweep around the store. I noticed I stopped for a moment and zoned out, my bad. The store is pretty empty right now anyways. I look up at the clock to see it's almost 6:30, thank god. Billy should be here soon with food. I quickly finish sweeping and put up the cleaning supplies. I put on some red lipstick and gather myself. Hey, I know he's my boyfriend but I still want to look good. Before I can make my way back behind the desk, the door chimes notifying me someone has came in. I turn my gaze to the door and see Billy holding white tulips in his hand and a bag in the other. I smile and blush so hard, my face will hurt later. Billy makes his way up to me and kisses me hello. No other customers are here at the moment.
"You didn't have to get me flowers." I bit my lip and smell the flowers. I love this gester, especially when I don't expect it.
"Wanted to." Billy shrugs and I hug him from across the counter. Billy was about to say something else before we get caught off by a voice beside the front door. We were too stuck on each other we didn't hear the door chime again.
"Get back to work Marg." Peter shouts, startling me.
"I'm going on my break soon." I yell back and throw my arms out in confusion. Fucking asshole.
"Who's this?" Peter asks as he walks up to us. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"Her boyfriend." Billy says and crosses his arms as well.
"You're not a rose kind of guy?" Peters says.
"She doesn't like roses." Billy speaks up and I practically gawk at him.
"You remember me saying that?" I question him and he shakes his head yes.
"Let's eat dinner now, it's getting cold." Billy replies and I nod. He guides me to the break room with his hand on my lower back. I ignore Peter, who annoyed me just now.