bestie

Margos POV

"So far, this has been the best summer." I say to Eddie. We've been hanging out more recently, when I'm not working or with Billy. We're sitting on his roof, smoking a joint. Billy isn't quite the drug guy but I rarely smoke anyways. This is a usual thing Eddie and I have done, its like our thing. We have a pallette of blankets up here now because it can get so hot out here. Eddie isn't the biggest fan of the summer time. I've always loved Summers, especially this one, I feel like I'm at my best. Eddie takes along drag and nods at my saying.
"Its the best because your constantly getting laid." He responds and I scoff.
"Oh please you're just jealous I'm getting some." I smack his arm and he shakes his head at me. I lean back on my elbows and take in the sun.
"I am jealous, you got me. Not of you and hargrove but the sex, yes." He says and I roll my eyes.
"I tell you nothing about my sex life." I say and he shrugs.
"But I damn well know you're getting some, constantly. Or you wouldn't be in such a good mood all the time." He says and I hit him again.
"You're so mean." I joke and shake my head. He gives me a goofy smile. I love getting to talk to Eddie like this. I really don't want to ever talk to him about sex. I mean we've discussed our virginities being taken and little encounters but no way I'm fully discussing shit with him. I mean I barely tell Robin anything, which is probably for the best cause she'd hate me for it. Its personal, I like keeping it to ourselves, instead of gossiping about it like other girls do.
"I'm glad you're happy. I know work and school easily gets to you. I can see how hargrove has changed you." Eddie smiles and nudges his shoulder against mine.
"Aw thanks buddy." I tease his niceness and shove him off of me. He rolls his eyes and chuckles.
"On a real note, yes I am really happy. Is it wrong to be this happy? I feel like it doesn't go away, lately anyways." I ask Eddie and he shrugs.
"I think you need to take it all in and enjoy it. No one can be happy forever." He answers me and I nod. A hint of worry creeps up on my mind from him saying that.
"Thanks for the advice." I smile and go back to smoking and enjoying the view. I needed this Eddie time.