last day

Margos POV

"This summer will be the best. It's our last summer in Hawkins." I say to Billy as I open my locker. I've been feeling very good lately. School is almost over, it's finally the last day of junior year. I shut my locker, and smile at Billy. He was staring at me and leaning on the lockers like a typical jock.
"I hope so but I'll be working most of it." He sighs. Neil forced him to get a job, luckily it's as a lifeguard.
"Yeah but you'll always be at the pool, I couldn't think of a better place to be all summer." I shrug and take his arm to walk to our next class.
"You're right, it won't be so bad." He replies and I lean into his side, hugging his arm.
"And I get to see you shirtless all summer." I add on. My smile never leaving my face.
"And I can see you in a bikini all summer." He winked and my smirk grew for him.

The rest of the day went by normal, which is odd giving that it's the last day. Everyone did run out of there last period. Toilet paper was thrown everywhere, along with papers and voices. I hurried to the parking lot, eager to see Billy and leave this place. To my surprise, I was met with Billy's gaze as he waited at his car for me. He made me grin and I decided to be cheesy and run to him and then into his arms. He held onto me and spun me around for a moment. Then, we kissed and I hugged him tighter.
"Let's get out of her, babe." He smirked at me, giving me that devilish look. We quickly got in his car and he sped off. School is finally over and summer is around the corner.

I never expected anything that has happened this year. I don't think I've ever felt so happy and content before. Sure, Billy and I have ups and downs but we're a couple, it's natural. He's still learning how to not let his dad affect his whole life. I'm just glad I can help and be there for him. There's many occurrences where he'll shut me out but I just have to give him some space. He does that because he doesn't want to hurt me or say anything wrong. I completely understand that. We've both been in arguments many times where we'd say something and immediately regret it. We've both hurt each other's feelings so many times but we have never meant it. I'm just happy we can always go back to one another and makeup. Relationships can be difficult but we're humans and still teenagers. No one is perfect, especially us. I just know that I love Billy. I want to be with Billy forever. We'll move to California after we graduate next year and find a new life together, that's the plan.