friends?

Billy's POV

I was waiting for Margo to get out of English when Tommy and Carroll approach me. I've been really sick of this gross ass couple. I was friends with them for popularity but they're so annoying and stupid that it made me bored. Carol also hurt Margo and technically Tommy has too, fuck them. I roll my eyes and look away from them.
"What is it Billy? You ditching your friends for a bitch?" He asks me and I instantly get mad. Seriously why this now. I push him backwards, to bad he caught himself.
"Don't talk about her like that. She's not some bitch." I shout and point at him.
"Wow wow, Billy hargrove is actually settling down. For. A. Bitch." He interjects and I quickly slap his face. I wanted to do more but I also wanted to be with Margo right now. I hear many gasps coming from students. He holds his face and laughs at me. Carroll holds him and looks behind me. I turn around to see Margo staring at Tommy. Shit.
"You deserved that you piece of trash." Margo shouts and I smirk at my girl. I grab her hand and walk with her to our next class, which we have together. I made sure to kiss her and hold her close.
"Nice hit." She whispers and we laugh together. Oh no, a bad influence.