Chapter 7

Hey everyone. I'm going to be giving Lily a chance to speak because I was waiting until Thorin arrived. I wanted her to be the sassy, amazing badass she is. This is also a longer chapter because I wanted to get o with the journey. I hope you enjoy it. Now onwards. my children.

_____________________________________________

Third Pov

Bilbo opened the door and there stood the majestic Thorin Oakenshield.

"Gandalf, I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice. I wouldn't have found it at all had it not been for that mark on the door."

Gandalf closed the door behind Thorin. All the dwarves bowed in his presence. Bilbo pushed through the crowd, entering the hall. The girls followed behind him. Kate and Renee leaned against the wall while Lily stood behind Bilbo.

"Mark? There's no mark on that door, It was painted a week ago."

"There is a mark; I put it there myself. Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield."

Thorin began walking around Bilbo like a vulture circling its prey.

'So this is the hobbit. Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?"

"Pardon me?"

"Axe or sword? What is your weapon of choice?"

"Well, I do have some skill at Conkers, if you must know, but I fail to see why that's relevant."

"Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar".

The dwarves laugh at Thorin's jest. He gives them a warm smile and walks himself down the hall. The girls glared at him.

Lilith's POV

I can't believe this asshole. I walked up to him furiously until I was right in front of him. I just glared at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You have no right to disrespect our father like that. You are a fucking dick. If you ever say shit like that in front of me or my sisters about Papa, you can guarantee that I will personally murder you myself. And that's not a threat. That's a fucking promise, dipshit."

I looked him in the eyes to show how serious I was. It was so tense, you could cut it with a knife.

"Lilith, that's enough."

I turned to see Kate motioning me to stand next to her. I groaned but listened, walking to her side but not before giving Thorin a dirty look. As soon as I was close enough, she hit the back of my head and let me tell you, her hits are the worst. I pouted as I rubbed my head while Renée laughed at me. I just showed her the finger.

"I apologise for my sister, she's mentally unstable. But she is right,"

Kate walked up to Thorin and stood right in front of him, arms crossed with a glare.

"You owe our father an apology."

There was a pregnant pause before I looked at Renée and we both got the same idea. We turned to Kate and started clapping. Everyone looked at us.

"That's my girl. I knew you could be a bitch if you put your mind to it. Lily, we taught her well. Mama would be so proud."

I nodded with a grin. Kate just winked at us before turning back. Thorin looked in Kate's eyes once more before signing and smiling at her.

"You have heart, young one, My apologies Mr Baggins."

He nodded at Bilbo. Kate smiled and stood next to Renee who high fived me. I looked at Fili who grinned and winked at her, causing her to blush and look at the floor.