Chapter 19

Heyyyyyyy everyone it has been so long. I have been super busy with university and exams. I haven't really had a chance to update but now I can. Please forgive me for the late update. Being an adult sucks. Dont let anyone tell you any different. Anyway here you go. I hope you're excited. Onwards. my readers.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lilith's Pov

Finally I can drag this motherfucker. Everyone was looking at us. Renee and Kate were just waiting for the show to start. Saurman looked a bit scared which made me even more happy. Time to expose this bitch.

"Now Im sure everyone is wondering what the fuck is going on. I'll tell you. This bitch here is a fucking traitor."

"That is absurd. Child, you are completely delusional."

"Yea...I think the fuck not. You see were from a whole different world where this, the quest, the necromancer, is a book. A famous one that my sisters and I read when we were younger. We know what you do. You betray everyone. You help Sauron. You are responsible for so many people's lives as well as betray everything you were meant to stand for. You allow orcs to raid villages and create chaos for power. Trust me when I say, I'm not being delusional about something as serious as this. My sisters and I can't allow you to do that. You may be the head of the white council but that doesn't mean you can't be replaced. You're not worthy of your position and my sisters agree with me."

"You are unwell, child. I would never help Sauron."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Yes I am."

"What about you guys? Do you think I'm lying?"

I looked at the others. Renee looked ready to punch this bitch and I sure as hell ain't going to stop her. Gandalf seemed lost in thought. I couldn't tell what grandma thought but I think she knows I'm telling the truth. Grandpa didn't want to believe me, I could tell by his facial expression. He knew I was right but to go against your oldest friend and trust the word of your grandchild that you only found out about not too long ago, he didn't know what to believe anymore.

"Hell no sis. This bitch needs to realise he aint all high and mighty. Please Grandpa, Lily wouldn't lie about this. Look through our memories if you want. We know we're telling the truth."

Renee was pleading with Gandalf. After what seemed like hours, Lady G walked to Saurman and everyone held their breaths.

"You dare to call my great grandchildren liars? They have never lied about anything since they came here. I will give you one chance to come forward. Are you working with Sauron? I suggest you answer honestly."

Everyone's eyes were on him and watched as he shrunk under Lady G's glare. My sisters and I walked up to them and glared as well, hoping it would be intimidating enough to scare him. He better fess up or I swear I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

Third Pov

Saurman knew that he couldn't talk his way out of this. Those annoying girls had outed him. He needed to get rid of them. It's going to be a lot harder because of just how powerful they were, especially Renee, even if she didn't know it.

He immediately put his staff in front of him and started muttering something, closing his eyes. All of a sudden, everything around them started to darken and wind started surrendering Saurman. Gandalf stood in front of the girls while Lord Elrond stood with his back towards Saurman, shielding Lady G. Gandalf tried to stop Saruman's muttering but he was too late. The wind suddenly stopped and the sky became light once more. Everyone looked up and turned to where Saurman was but found no sign of him. He used that trick as a distraction so he could escape. Renee rushed to the edge of the balcony in hopes of finding him but there was no trace. She turned to the others, noticing how Lord Elrond was extremely quiet and in shock because of what he had just learned.