Chapter 10

Hey you guys and gals. This chapter will be mainly Lilith's Pov in a way.  I know that everyone will want to be the shit out of Thorin but alas we cant...yet. Just gotta deal with it if you know what I mean. Plus I think this is the longest chapter so far. I hope you enjoy. Please let me know what you think in the comments. Now onwards my fellow readers. Enjoy. 😋😋:-)

______________________________________________

Third Pov

It had been a few days since that night. The girls had gotten used to riding with Fili, Kili and Bofur. The boys would tell them stories from their younger days. Turns out they got into a lot of trouble. The other dwarves would tell them their stories and the girls really felt part of the company.

The only ones who were not happy about them coming along were Thorin and Dwalin. They had nothing against the girls, they just feel protective over them and want to ensure their safety not just because they are women but because they are the youngest of the group and dwarves were always protective of the adolescence. They know that they are strong but still worry. Thorin has been very distant with Lilith because she reminds him of his lost love. He feels if he remains distant, the feeling would go away but it just gets worse. He hates not knowing why she has such an effect on him.

It was currently raining and everyone was fed up. They all had their hoods up and followed the path with sombre looks. The girls however had no problem with the rain, in fact they encouraged it. Everyone was fed up at this point.

"Gandalf, can't you do something about this deluge?"

"It is raining, Master Dwarf, and it will continue to rain until the rain is done. If you wish to change the weather of the world, you should find yourself another wizard."

Bilbo looks curious. Renée turns her attention to Gandalf and Bilbo's conversation. Kate and Lilith also stopped what they were doing to listen in on the conversation.

"Are there any?"

"What?"

"Other wizards?"

"There are five of us. The greatest of our order is Saruman the White. Then there are the two blue wizards. You know, I've quite forgotten their names."

"And who is the fifth?"

"Well, that would be Radagast the Brown."

"Is he a great wizard or is he more like you?"

The girls tried to hide their laughter behind their hands but were unsuccessful. Gandalf was slightly offended. Kate then just hit the back of Bilbo's head, making him look at her in disbelief.

"Pops, come on be nice. Those are stuff we think not say." She pauses for a second and turns to Gandalf. "Well, are you?" Renee and Lilith couldn't help it anymore and started laughing like hyenas.

"I think he is a very great wizard in his own way. He's a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others."

Eventually the conversation ended. After a few hours Lilith got very fidgety and became insanely bored. Renée picked up on this and turned to her.

"You good lils? Want me to play some music to make you feel better?" Lilith just nodded like a little kid saying yes to candy. Kate just chuckled at her while Renée took out her phone and looked through her playlist. Lilith requested a song. Renée put the speaker on high volume and pressed play.