Chapter 20

Yoh two updates. Are you excited? There gonna deal with the goblins now. Im so excited. I hope you guys like it. Onwards my readers

______________________________________________________________________________

Third Pov

Gandalf led the girls and Hades to the Misty Mountains. They were determined to meet the dwarves as soon as possible. Hopefully they didn't get into too much trouble. But knowing Thorin, they most likely are. As they got closer to the meeting place, Gandalf immediately stopped them. He seemed very troubled and squinted his eyes as he looked at the mountain.

"They have fallen into the Goblin kingdom. We must hurry. Come children."

He led them to a side entrance in the mountain. They followed him until they heard a voice. The Goblin King. They managed to hide and look at the commotion and saw the dwarves huddling together. They couldn't hear what he was saying but they had already read the book and watched the movie so they knew what was going on. Lilith noticed that Bilbo wasn't there and sighed with relief. He's with Gollum which means he has the ring. Anyway she paid attention to what the Goblin King was saying when she heard yelling and shouting and then her fathers voice.

"Wait!" Thorin stepped forward.

"Well, well, well, look who it is! Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror, King Under The Mountain. Oh, but I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain. And you're not a

king. Which makes you nobody, really. But I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak. A vengeful enemy of yours."

"Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago."

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you. Send word to the Pale Orc. Tell him I have found his prize."

The messenger giggled as he went on his way. The girls looked at each other in concern but knew they couldn't stop him because Thorin had to know the truth and this was the only way. The Goblin King started singing again as the goblins started bringing the torture devices. The dwarves fought against the goblins, trying to get their weapons but they were outnumbered. One of the goblins became curious as he picked up Orcrist and unsheathed it, not knowing that it was the goblin cleaver. He shrieked and threw it on the floor, causing the Goblin King to turn his attention to it and climb on his throne in fear.

"I know that sword. It is the Goblin Cleaver, the biter, the blade that sliced a thousand necks. Slash them, beat them, kill them. Kill them all."

The dwarves were being ambushed by the dwarves. Thorin was knocked down by multiple goblins, holding him down as they tried to cut off his head. The dwarves fought against the goblins but it was all in vain. There were just too many of them. Just when they thought all hope was lost, a quick flash of light surrounded the air knocking everyone on the floor. It became dark then as it became brighter then saw a figure walking towards them. The girls walked up behind him with their weapons drawn and ready to defend their friends.

"Sorry we were late boys. Had some issues with a certain white wizard."

The girls grinned at them .Hades was there growling at the goblins.The dwarves looked at them in awe.They looked so different but they looked strong and powerful. They couldn't be prouder of them. Gandalf then took over. He had his sword in one hand and his staff in the other.

"Take up arms. Fight. Fight!"

That seemed to get the dwarves up, ready to fight back. They got their weapons and started fighting back. The girls joined in but Renee decided to stay back, using her bow instead of her sword. She started killing the goblins that were further out. The goblins attacked Gandalf but he was prepared. He started killing them with his sword, Lilith and Hades following behind him.