𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After a long exciting day with Avery on her birthday; my morning gifts to her, breakfast with both families, it was finally time I had dinner with her.

"Again, I just wanna say thank you for all my gifts." Avery smiled, my hand holding hers over the table. "You're welcome." I smiled at her.

I have never been so in love with someone. A life without Avery would be like the moon without the sun.

She's like my better half. More like she is my better half.

"But I have one more gift for you," I pulled a tiny box out of my pocket. I undid the ribbon, opening the box. She was quick to react with a huge smile across her face. I grabbed the ring, "Give me your hand," I smiled at her as she did so.

"It's a ring with your birthstone color. Opal." I slid it through her finger. "I love it, oh my god. Thank you so much, Nels." Avery practically launched around the table to give me the most loved and warming hug.

"You're welcome, beautiful." I eagerly smiled, leaning in for another kiss as she gave in the first.

༻✲༺

After ordering, Avery admired the rain outside the window. She can't not express how much love there was for rainy days.

My phone buzzed, getting attentive from her beauty's to the notification. "Oo. Both of our families are going to visit my grandparents in Hawaii. We have to watch my little cousin, Aria."

"Aww. I can't wait, she's so cute." Avery said.

Sad we have to finish some schoolwork but Aria will amend.

"They'll drop her off tomorrow morning." I put down my phone, setting all my attention back to her.

Till then we were slightly interrupted by the waitress who had set our dishes on the table.

"Mm. I'm low-key looking forward to something sweet. You got room for dessert?" I asked Avery as we both had set our finished plates aside. "Always, am I down for dessert."

Avery and I received our chocolate lavar cake. We both grabbed the two spoons, feeding each other with twisted arms. "Mm!" I said with delight. "It's really good." She also nodded with smile.

༻✲༺

We had arrived back at my house. Avery and I walked up the stairs, going into my bedroom. Avery closed the door behind her, "Nels."

"What's wrong?" All my attention quickly drew just to her.

"Thank you for everything." She gently placed her hands on my cheeks. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

The two leaned in for a kiss. "You are very welcome." He smiled, leaning in for another one. Longer perchance.

The next morning. Cassie opened the front door, "Hi, Aria!" She smiled, looking up to see her sister in law, Katie. "Katie, hi!" Cassie went in for a hug. "Hi, Cass! We're gonna go already because we left the ice chest at home so we have to go back."

"Okay, you guys drive safe. We'll see you soon!" Cassie said. "Mhm. Bye, Cass. Bye, Ari!"

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Nelson and I walked downstairs to spot his mother and little cousin, Aria. "There they are!" Cassie smiled to he and I. I met Avery at my birthday breakfast yesterday. She's such a sweet little girl.

"Hi, Nelsie!" Aria hugged his leg. "Hey, Aria!" He picked her up. "Okay. Your dad and brothers are waiting for me in the car," Cassie looked at Nelson.

"I left you guys breakfast on the island counter. If you guys need anything text me, okay. Be safe, I love you guys!"

"I love you too, Cass!" I said as she hugged her and son and I.

"Bye, Mom. I love you!"

"Ari, have you ate yet?" I asked as Nelson and I sat to eat breakfast. "Mhm." She replied, sipping on her orange juice. "What did you eat?" I heard Nelson ask. "Mcdonald's pancakes!" She said with a smile.

"Mm. Those are good," Nelson cleaned his mouth with a napkin. "I'll be back, I'm gonna use the restroom." He walked into the hallway. "Oo, who gave you that pretty ring, Avey?" Aria asked me. "Nelson gave it to me."

"Ohh. It's so pretty."

"Thank you, pretty girl. Do you want a snack?" I asked.

"Yes please!" She replied.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked. "Vanilla yogurt with blueberry please!"

Nelson sat back on his seat. "Nelsie, you gave Avey that ring?" 

"Mhm." He nodded. "You are too little to get married." Aria made he and I laugh. "It's a birthstone, silly." Nelson booped her nose. "Here, Ari." I set the bowl of yogurt on the island counter. "Thank you!" She smiled.

"You're welcome, jelly bean."

                                       ༻✲༺

12:38pm

"Aria, what do you wanna eat later on? Do you want us to make or order something?" I asked her as she watched curious george on the living room tv. "Mm, can we get Chick-fil-a, please." She said.

"Mhm. Let me order it," Nelson pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"It says it'll be here in.. seventeen minutes!"

"Okay. Aria do you want to take a bath after we eat?" I asked. "Yes, yes! with bubbles!" She smiled with excitement. "Okay, with bubbles." I laughed.

"Ready for your bath?" I looked over to Aria as she came back from throwing her leftover trash in the kitchen.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay." I took a long- last refreshing sip of my drink pepper. "Aria's gonna go take a bath!" I picked her up and started to dance. "Don't put too much bubbles!" Nelson pointed to his little cousin in a jokingly manner. We all shared a laugh.

Nelson lied on his bed after finishing his lunch, Me bathing his little cousin in his bathroom. "Bubbles, bubbles!" Aria said with excitement. "Oh, right!" I had forgotten. I squeezed the bottle into the bathtub, the liquid starting to form.

"Baby, can you get her pajamas and lay them on the bed, please." I said, looking outside the frame of the bathroom door.

"Mhm," Nelson got up from the bed, doing so.

"Do you need help?" He stood at the door frame. "Yes, please. Can you get a towel?"

"Yes ma'am." Nelson walked out of the room.

I came out of the bathroom, sitting dressed Aria on the bed. "Look, Nelson! Aria's a unicorn!" I said. "I love unicorns!" He said. "Me too." Aria said in her unicorn onesie. She layed beside her cousin.