𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today my family, Avery, and I are filming season two-episode two of our reality show. "Whole family out in Cali. Noah has his college visits so you know we gotta come out and support big bro but we in Cali so we gotta have some fun." I told the camera.

"Okay so today, we're on butterfly beach in beautiful Santa Barbara. And it's time for sword fight!" My mother held a long, thick stick in her hand.

"Don't let this end in tears." She looked to Niles as Noah fake hit her with the long stick he had held. "Niles and-" Cassie looked around to see who Niles should go against. "Vs you." Niles he pointed the stick towards his mother. "Oh, me?"

"No. I'm going against Noah!" Niles pointed to him. "Claim to take this battle?" I looked over to Avery who was carried away with Gods creation and the sounds of the waves. "If you want to lose." She looked over to me and casually shrug her shoulders.

Her and I went back and forth with our wooden sticks. "Fuck! You almost hit my eye." I flinched. "Sorry." Avery laughed. My stick then broke in highway, "Yo! My stick broke!" My voice cracked and my girlfriend held her stomach, laughing at me.

"Yo, what!" Noah paused his fight between Niles.

"Niles has a long ass stick." I smirked to the camera. "He's gonna murder the beach with that thing." I heard Avery and laughed. "I own this place!" Niles stuck the long stick into the sand.

We were all then on a playground. "Coach Noah's back. Look at them, they're playing on the playground." Noah looked away from the camera that was up close to them. "Wait, how the hell are we supposed to do that?" Avery asked me and looked at the next segment of the upstairs playground.

"Oh. Yo, yo, yo!" I laughed as I then climbed back down.

"I'm gonna put them through the most intense workouts ever. We don't- we don't need a basketball either." Noah threw the basketball behind him.

"You guys think y'all can get away, and be on the playground? You know I don't play that!" Avery and I heard Noah shout from beneath the playground. We both looked at eachother confused then giving the same look to Noah under us.

"First workout." Noah began and I grunted. "Why on vacation." I dragged my hands down my face, lazily walking down the steps.

"Y'all need to just over the rocks." Noah pointed not too far away. "What about Avery?" I shouted, knowing she was injured. "She's hurt, you have no say in this. I'm the coach." Noah put his hands on his hips. "All the way to the end, all the way to the end." Noah slapped Niles butt.

"Did you just smack his ass?" I showed my braces with my bright grin. "I thought we were on vacation guys." Avery swang back and forth on the swing.

"Says who? We work all day, everyday!" Noah shouted to her. "Aye! Who the fuck you yelling at?" I looked at my older brother. "Kind of concerned about their ankles and flip flops but when it comes to Noah as a coach he really puts in his work." Cassie nodded to the camera.