𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣.

Cam walked towards the camera

Cam walked towards the camera. He and his team were there to do interviews for NickInTheCuts's Youtube. "Listen man, I'm making my Nickinthecut debut today. There's a lot going on with being a coach. I feel like i'm a father sometimes," Cam said.

"I gotta tell these guys what to do and what not to do, same with my girls! You know I gotta pay for the food, pay for the travels like real father duties."

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The camera man went up to Nelson and I as we ate our Wendys fries. "How was y'all's games yesterday?" 

"It was great. And I got a puppy!" I looked down to the camera. "Aww. Whats its name?" The camera man asked. "Milo. It's a boy." I smiled to Nelson. "Took the W, and we got five hundred each from D'Aydrian." Nelson put up his thumb. "Mhm." I nodded.

"Videos dropping soon on Cam's channel." I put up my thumb. "Yes sir." Nelson nodded.

I sat on a chair, a neck mic clipped on my white top. "I'm Avery Leanne. Class of twenty- twenty eight. I was born and raised in houston texas, and I'm a point guard." I told the camera that was set up in front.

It was Nelson's turn to tell his part. He sat on the same chair I did. "I'm Nelson Neumann. Class of twenty- twenty eight. Born in Houston Texas, still live in Houston texas, and I hoop."

Flashback.
Cam and his team are in the snack isle at Target. "Let me film, Let show you what I got." Nelson grabbed the camera. "Where we at?" I asked. "We in the snack isle trying to look for some peach rings," Cam replied.

"Why you keep shaking?"

"Shut the fuck up." Nelson said. "Anyways, where the peach rings at?" Cam looked around. "There they are!" I grabbed a bottled watermelon juice. "What!" Cam quickly settled his attention. "Bro, stop playing with me I thought you found my damn peach rings." Cam devastatedly said. "Fat ass. Ave, you get me one too, please." Nelson said as I nodded, grabbing another.

"This is what I mean by real father duties." 

"This isn't considered a father duty whatsoever." Nelson said. "Yeah. My dad would've already found the damn peach rings with your blind ass." I added.

"Bro, shut up Avery. And get your boyfriend. He's going a terrible job right now. Anyways y'all, so the cameras probably shaking a little bit umm, don't get mad at him. He's young and don't know what the fuck he doin." Cam said.

"Fuck you!" Nelson walked towards the frozen pizzas.

"Oo, I love this rising crust pizza." He and I laughed.

End of flashback.

"People treat you differently now?" The camera man asked me. "I mean you can say that." I said.

The camera came back to Nelson, "My mom always told me, now that you have a little fame, don't change, but the people around you are gonna ch- change." He said.

"Do you agree with what Nelson said?" The camera man asked after informing me what Nelson had said. "I agree," I nodded. "You can't control how many people watch your stuff, but you can control how often they see you. So don't worry about how many people dislike you, because you can't control that. Just be you." I smiled.