𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today, the family, Avery, and I are filming season two, season three of our reality show. "We in Miami, chilling on a roof top pool. We got a condo out here." I sat in the pool, telling the camera. "Guys, I'm calling it right here that I'm gonna lock Nelson up and get a big six!" Niles exclaimed.

"You sell me it's up." I pointed to my little brother and chuckled. "Alright, down set hut!" I heard Noah shout as he threw the tiny, bouncy from his hand to the other side of the pool where Niles and I stood.

I grabbed the ball, proudly and I guess Niles saw his advantage to forcefully wrap his arms around my bare neck. "He's choking me!" I shouted.

"Sorry!" Niles said.

"Ave! Come swim with us." I begged as she lied on a chaise lounge chair in a light pink swim suit. "No, I'm tanning." Avery informed me and I pouted to the camera.

"So when Noah was throwing the ball to me, he was like a disabled quarterback. When he threw it to Niles he turned into fucking prime Tom Brady." I told the camera.

"I toke the W!" Niles said. "Alrighty, bud." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm out here in Miami." Noah sang with his phone out. He flashed the phone to Niles who started to dance, then to me who just posed. "He's just too Hollywood, bro." Noah laughed, looking back at the video.

"Fuck you want me to do? It's hot and I miss my girlfriend." I looked down, knowing she's at least feet from me. "Bro, she's over there!" Niles pointed as I laughed.

"So how's your tan going?" I sat beside my girlfriend.

"Good. Thanks for asking." Avery smiled and squinted her eyes once she took her shades off to glance at me.

"Yeah so Noah's injured. I don't really feel bad for him though. He needs to suck it the fuck up and just walk." I told the camera with a towel around my neck. "Would you say that to Avery who's also injured?" Garry asked me. "Fuck no! Never."

                                      ༻✲༺

"We at the Miami perimeter!" Stanley the pro trainer told the camera. "Private basketball gym."

Niles and I finished off our mini drills on the court with Stanley as Avery sat on the sideline bench on her phone. "Avery! How do you like it out here in Miami?" Garry asked.

"Literally love it out here." She smiled.

"When will you be able to play again?" He asked her. "Next week for sure but we'll see.".

"I ain't gonna lie we did a lot of dribbling in this practice." Niles told the camera. "Stanley was a great trainer. Worked us to death. Kept the energy up with us during the workout." I held the basketball against the side of my hips . "He said thirty more minutes I was like damn are we gonna shoot the ball this practice?" Niles laughed.