𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I'm Nelson Neumann, and I'm the curly headed hooper that's been going viral!" I told the camera as I walked down the street. Today, we were going to film the first episode of our new reality show.

"Doesn't he have a perm?" Niles laughed with Avery. "Quiet on set!" Noah shouted.

"Shut up." Niles mumbled.

"If you think I could go.. wait till you meet my family," I turned around. "My younger brother Niles." 

"Favorite child!" He shot the basketball. "Is the real deal." I said as the ball went in.

"My order brother Noah.." I looked back to him. "Big dawg!" Noah sat on the basketball hoop. "Is a star." I looked back at the camera.

"Aww." Avery pouted her bottom lip.

"And our life." I began. "Is a movie!" Noah and Niles said.

"That's the logo man." I stood on the balcony as Garry pointed the camera to the NN logo on the basketball court. "Yo, yo, yo, I'm up here bro!" I shot the basketball into the hoop. Garry turned around the camera to see me, standing on the court. "You feel me, we out here in Houston, Texas. This is where I'm from. I'm gonna give you guys a little house tour, let me take y'all inside."

"So we got the dining room to the left, to the right we got the living room, forget all the other stuff let's go to my room!" I rushed up the stairs.

I walked into his bedroom. "Look it's my girlfriend, Avery!" 

"Hi!" She waved to the camera. "Cass and I are going out for lunch. I'll see you later, okay?" Avery kissed him. "Okay, bye be careful. I love you!"

"I love you too!"  "Hey, let's keep it PG here!" Niles peaked his head in the room. "Seriously love her man. She's been there for me through all the tuff and good," I walked towards my bed.

I am seriously grateful for her.

"This is my floating bed. To the right we got my Adidas wall, and to the left we got the Nike wall. We got my tv, that's where I be playing the game. If you want to pull up to my room.. I might drop you off by a hundred, in 2k!" I put up my hands.

"Where you be chilling at?" Mark the production assistant asked. "Where I be chilling at?" I jumped onto my couch to prove my point.

"So how did you blow up?" Mark asked.

"Man really it was all thanks to Cam. He was hosting his tryouts here in Houston, so I dm'd him. Sent him my mix tape. Then I pulled up to tryouts and boom, I'm on RWE. I kept traveling with Cam, you know going city to city. Dallas, Atlanta, New york, it was just fast. Like it all happened in the span of four months, just like.. ion even know." I widened his eyes.

"Forgot, we're supposed to be doing the house tour. I'm just yapping, let's go." I walked into the hallway.

I jumped on the walk on piano.