𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Avery and I stood in the Houston airport with hoods over our heads. "Yo, we left my house at six- fifty this morning." I told the camera while Avery's head lied on my shoulder. We were both tired as fuck like usual.

"It's nine- thirty and we missed our flight. But RWE and Ice Spice Elite play today!" Avery said in her sleepy voice and smiled.

"Yes sir, and she's recovered. Yo, where you at?" I asked Lavar who was on the phone. "Bro, I'm at Dunkin' donuts."

"Ohh, he's all the way back there!" I looked over to Avery once she picked up her head in shock.

"Sprint. Sprint." I hung up with a grin.

"Damn, Lavar missed his flight." Ray said from behind the camera.

"Right now, I'm with the Pinks Pizza." I held a triangular box. "Pinks Pizza." Avery made fun of the way I had pronounced it. We all laughed.

"Today, I'm with the Pinks Pizza. It was great service. My wife went in," I smiled to Avery, then continued. "I never go in alone. She said the service was nine out of ten. Let's try it, and rate it one through ten." I shoved the pizza in my mouth and laughed, not before chewing and staring at the camera.

"Let me try it," Avery said as I fed her. "Pineapples?" She looked at me with a disgusted look. "Pineapples," I nodded in agreement. "It's fucking soggy. There's great pineapples on there, gives it a little- whala, you know what I'm saying."

"Oh, hey! What's going on?" Lavar turned the corner of the hallway.

I looked up from the pizza and walked towards him. "Back the fuck up."

"Yo, bro," Lavar quickly put down his bags. "I haven't seen you in forever bro don't fucking start this shit." He said as I hustled to hide in back of Avery.

                                      ༻✲༺

We were still yet in the airport and I sat on the airports piano stool, Avery sitting beside me. I started to press on certain keys. "Hold on-" Lavar danced. I was always amzing when it came to piano since we had one back at our house. It was something else I was good at other than basketball and looking good.

"What would I-" I began to sing.

"That was good." Avery nodded. "Thank you. Thank you." I smiled to her beautiful face and kissed her cheek.

"Let me tell y'all. Let me tell you. The reason why we're really here is because Nelson decided to take a shit in the plane, and it delayed and everything because it stunk so bad bro." Lavar told the camera.

"Wait, where's Avery?" Ray asked, looking at me.

"She went to get her Starbies.. somewhere." I looked around. "Damn, you letting your girl leave alone like that. What if she gets lost or a guy gets her number." Lavar pushed him. "Umm. You're right. Ave!" I shouted as she turned the corner with a refresher in her hand.