𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Noah, Cam, The film crew, and I are in the Overtime interview room about to shoot. "Before we start filming. Have you and Avery talked?" Cam furrowed his eyes-brows with worry and looked to me who sat on the other end of the small table. "Mhm. I apologized for everything and now we're back on track." I smiled.

I got my beautiful girl back.

"That's good. I'm glad. But you see Nelson, it wasn't your fault. You know that right?" Cam asked me as I nodded.

"I got pancake on my lip." Noah broke the tuff tension. "Welcome to pancake pod!" I told the camera. "We've been cooperating with Overtime lately and yeah. Now we're here!" Cam said.

"These lights are bright." I squinted my eyes and looked up.

"Yeah, that shits bright. But I feel like my light skin tendencies are really popping." Cam said. "Yeah, me too." I posed. "Eh, I thought you were white?" Cam questioned.

"Uhh. No." I dipped a pancake in syrup.

"So today, we're going to talk a lot of things and what not. Nelson, are you going to say the huge announcement?" Cam looked over to me. "So next month," I put down my pancake. "The fam and I have a show dropping. It's called Keeping up with the Neumann's."

"Yuh!" Cam clapped his hands together. "Mhm. So make sure y'all go tune in once it drops." Noah from behind the camera stated. "Hold on." I reached into my pocket, pulling out chapstick. "Lips are chapped, Avery's gonna be watching this."

"Mm. So Nelson, what are your top five concerts you want to go to?" Cam looked up from his phone. "Number five, Bryson Tiller."

"You do not listen to Bryson Tiller at all gang. You never have Bryson Tiller on." Niles said from Noah's facetime call. I sat there staring at the other side of the room.

"He just aired you out." Cam spoke in his mic.

"Number four, Lil baby. I actually met Lil baby. Great guy."

"That's dope." Cam said. "Twin," I froze with my fingers crossed. "Number three, OT7 Quanny. If I met him, I wouldn't wash my hand ever again."

"Sounds like a kid that dabs you up at an AAU tournament." Cam said. "Number two Drake. Greatest of all time, he's the goat. But there's only one person that can stop Drake.." I grinned and picked up my phone. "Ice JJ fish!" I started to play a music video.

"There's something about you girl-" Cam and I sung, Noah recording for his Snap chat story.

"Okay, okay. What are your rankings when it comes to fast food?" Cam asked. "That's a good one, by the way these pancakes are really good." I said. "They are." Cam picked up his eyebrows. "Y'all want some? No.." I asked Noah.

"Nah, I'm good."

"By the way, Romelo's just so bouncy." I
empathized. "Can you get off his dick and do your damn rankings?" Cam asked. "Alright, alright," I laughed. "Top three. Canes. Canes, and.. Canes"

"Alright my turn! First, Panda Express-" Cam began. "Nasty ass." I interrupted him and shook my head.

Someone opened the door. I looked over to my right and it was Avery. My Avery. "Avery!" I got up from my seat to hug her. "I missed you." She whispered in my ear. "Me too." I hugged her tight. She giggled, "Here. I brought you a strawberry smoothie." She handed it to me. "Thank you!" I peppered her face in kisses.

"Okay, stop!" Avery giggled.

God I missed her beautiful smile.

"Congratulations, the sister to be." Cam hugged her. "Thank you, thank you." Avery smiled.

"So Panda Express is my number one-" Cam continued. "Ew." I heard Avery say from behind the camera beside Noah. "Right."

She literally is my other half.

"Y'all tweaking. I'm not even gonna finish my rankings." Cam said. "Saved us there, Cam." Noah said and Avery and I laughed. "Anyways. Where would Rod Wave Elite be if they traded for Eli?" Cam looked up from his phone and over to me. "We'd be number one." I picked up my eyebrows. "Holy glaze." Cam said as I snatched his phone.

"Yo, give- give me back my phone!" Cam shouted.

"Shut the fuck up." I told him. "First off, you will never play for RWE again if you say some shit like that again." Cam said and I ignored him. "Hey! Okay." Cam grabbed my phone.

I don't care though. He doesn't even know the password.

"I'm about to post some shit on your story, passcode. Avery, what's his passcode?" Cam looked up from the phone as she shrugged with a smile.

"Hmm," Cam thought. "Noah, when was Avery born?"

"October.. twentieth?"

"What the fuck!" I said.

Cam found out the password.

"Okay, thank you," He said. "There I just posted on that hoe."

"Back to the podcast. Mm, have y'all heard?" Cam asked. "Buddy forget to finish his sentence." I laughed. "Kendoll and Lavar are gonna have a baby!"  "Dude, I literally can't wait." Avery said. "I agree." Nelson said. "Nelson's been the uncle this whole time." Noah said, making us laugh.

"So Nelson, what's your dream college?" Cam asked.

A silence crept into of the room. "OTE." He replied. "So Nelson, what's your dream college?" Cam came again. "College, oh!" I again sat in silence. "Yeah."

"So you- you didn't give me an answer." Cam said.

"Oh, college!" I said. "Yeah!"  "Uhh. I don't know. Worm university."

"Okay so we're gonna move onto the next question. If you couple play for an OTE team right now, which team would it be?"

"Dreamers." I replied. "So, why the dreamers?" Cam asked. "Eli."

"Holy shit. Ultimate glaze." Cam dragged his hands down his face. "I have a question." I stated. "What's your question?" Cam asked, curiously. "Hold on let me think of a question." I looked around. "Alright so if we put you, Noah, and Niles in a room full of a thousand snakes, roaches, and rats. What is Niles eating?" Cam asked.

"Wait what?" I looked over to him.

"What is Niles eating, a snake, roach, or rat?" Came came again. "And that was the pancake pod ladies and gentlemen. Catch us soon!" I told the camera.