𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What's up y'all." Cam told the camera. "Hi!" I peaked my head, the camera following me as Nelson put his arm around my shoulder. "We have a game today. Both girls We in the gas station. Umm, we have a game today. Both girls and boys will be playing in about.. two hours," Cam said.

"We're gonna beat their cheeks!" Nelson shrieked.

"Bro, how are you gonna say that in front of Avery!" Lavar said. "They probably are trash not gonna lie but anyways, Nelson how many likes on this video?" 

"What do you think?" He whispered to me. "Hundred thousand." I nodded. "One hundred thousand." Nelson informed the camera with a thumbs up. "Y'all heard em'. So make sure you guys hit the damn like button. We finna chill for like an hour, might vlog for a bit then we finna head to the game." Cam said.

༻✲༺

"Alright y'all, we're walking to the gym right now." Cam told the camera. "We were at the gas station. Then they kicked us out because Nelson was being too loud." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Not even! They had to restock or some shit." He said. "But anyways. Nelson, Avery, was y'all good getting swarmed at the girls tryouts?"

"No. We couldn't fucking breathe bro plus Nelson has asthma so we were like all over the place." I replied.

"That's true. And you left us. That was L man's." Nelson shook his head. "I left y'all? No. You and Ave stayed behind to take pictures and shit." Cam said.

"They don't know how to say I- gotchu- later." Ray said. "No facts." Cam said. "This shits new bro." Avery said. "Yeah, you gotta teach us," Nelson added. "I'm gonna throw up bro. Why did I eat noodles."

"No it's okay, you weren't playing anyways. It's all good." Cam held back his laugh. "You see this is why J3L's on top bro." I heard Nelson say.

"You can't say that with an RWE jersey on." I said.

"RWE is great at winning but I wanna go somewhere where I get minutes. Like that one time I got a steal." Nelson said. "Well actually someone ripped it, and the ball kinda like rolled to you.. and you grabbed it." Cam said.

"No, first play. Santos passed it to me, I swung it to Nate who swung it to Romelo. Romelo then swung it to me, and then boom bucket!"

"That was smooth but after that you didn't put another shot up. What was that?" Cam asked.

"It's your fucking team, they don't pass me shit!" Nelson said.

"They're your teammates."

"Yeah but you know how to connect with them."

"Oh, so you're an L teammate. He can't connect with his own team." Cam looked at the camera.

We walked towards the parking lot of the gym as a tiny crowd showed up asking for pictures, Cam and Ray still walking. "Look, there they go again, taking pictures." Cam told the camera.