𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Can, Lavar and I sat on the couch of the air bmb, Avery napping upstairs. "Ladies and gentlemen. Today, we got a mukbang with Lavar and Nelson." Cam told the camera.

"Avery's sleeping upstairs." I blurted. "She's always sleeping, bruh." Lavar said. "Lavar, shut up-" I got cut off.

"So we got ten questions for our Youtube community post, and as we answer you guy's questions we'll be eating some cookies. Lavar, show them what you got."

"I got a blue cookie monster cookie." He showed the camera.

"And we also got some vegan birthday cookies that we finna kill." Cam said. "I'm gonna go give Avery her cookie." I got up from the couch.

He walked into the bedroom she was napping in. I kneeled down abit, spotting the bathroom light on, "Ave!" 

"One second!" She said.

Avery walked out of the bathroom, "Good morning, Nels." She kissed me. I instantly knew something was wrong. "What's wrong? You seem down." 

"I started my period." Avery grabbed a pad from her bag. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you feeling alright?" 

"Yeah, just a little crampy." She replied. "Well, I brought you a cookie!" I smiled innocently. "You're so cute. Thank you, pretty boy." Avery again lied her lips upon mine. We both pulled away, smiling at each- other.

"Where's Cam and Lavar?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance of her beauty. "They're downstairs filming the mukbang we were talking about earlier." 

"Alright, let's go." She grabbed my hand.

We both walked down the stairs going into the living room. "Hi, guys!" Avery said. "Avery's in the cut." Lavar said as she sat in between him and I. "Alright so now that everyone's here let's start with the first question. How did you all meet? Lavar, I'll let you answer this one." Cam said.

"So it was the first ever tryouts. I pull up, Nelson pulls up, Avery's brother, Asher pulls up. And I was just dunking on everyone!"

"No, no, no, I'll explain it," Cam took over.

"So, I hosted my first ever tryouts in Houston. Before the tryouts, I hear about this little white boy named Nelson," He bit into a cookie. "They were saying how he's the shit and so I pull up to the tryouts. I see little Nelson and a King Von looking ass dude, and yeah I made them apart of my team and now we're here."

"Eating cookies!" I added as Avery laughed at me.

"How about Avery. How did we meet Avery?" Lavar asked. "I'll explain it," She nodded her head. "So my older brother, Asher went to the tryouts that day, right. Cam made him apart of the team, then a couple weeks later, I met Cam, Lavar, and Nelson. And yeah, we've just been close ever since."