𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

"Cam?" Ray asked as he walked towards him with the camera

"Cam?" Ray asked as he walked towards him with the camera. "Oh, hey guys!" Cam turned around from shooting a three on the Neumann's basketball court. "So, I'm gonna let y'all know right now. We've had a lot of controversy with my AAU team lately. And I'm talking about my guys not Ice Spice Elite, I love my girls."

"After the most recent game, Nelson decided to switch to fucking JL3," Cam put his hands on his hips.

"Then Lavar, he's recently been twerking on TikTok. Doing weird dances with his girlfriend. He's like.. I don't know man. I don't know what's up with him. Then Avery, I don't have once concern about. Yes, she's way too lovey dovey with her boyfriend, Nelson." Cam playfully rolled his eyes.

"But it's whatever. At least she's locked in when it comes to playing on the court.. at least that's what I think!"

"In three days, both girls and boys will be playing. But, other than that we're at Nelson's fucking house.. and yeah, let's go confront these bitches," Cam opened the front door. "Let's see here. I think they're in this room."

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Cam opened the door to see Nelson standing on the bed frame in a T pose, me trying to make him fall.

"What are you doing?" Cam asked as Nelson plopped off the bed frame, walking towards him. "What's up coach."

"What are you doing?" Cam came again. "Just chilling.. with my girlfriend." Nelson turned around to me, he then looked back at Cam, smiling innocently. "So you switch teams. I try to contact you for a week, you don't respond. What's going on?" Cam asked.

I got up from the bed walking towards the two. "Hey, Cam." I said. "Hi, Avery." He hugged me. Nelson scratched his head, "Honestly, I don't know, coach. I mean.." He put his arm around me.

"Rod Wave Elite plays in three day. And you're over here just slacking off like, what's up!" Cam said.

"Just- just." Nelson began.

"I don't want to hear it. Both of you downstairs now." Cam demanded.

Us three stood in the upstairs hallway. "Is that Nelson's fucking hoodie?" Cam asked me. "What?" I quickly turned around. "Feel like I can't take y'all seriously man, y'all always bullshitting." Cam said.

"Aye, shut the fuck up coach! I'm tired of your shit!" Nelson shouted as the piano from downstairs started to play.

"Tired of it!" Nelson and I laughed.

"Hold on, shh." Cam hushed the both of us. "What was that?" I looked back up as so did Nelson. "Who the fuck is playing on your piano?" Cam looked at Nelson, walking down the steps.

"Avery and I are home alone!" Nelson said.

We spot Jordan sitting on the piano bench. "What the fuck! Is that Giannis?" I asked. "How the fuck did you get in my house?" Nelson asked. "What are you doing?" I heard Cam ask. "You know just.." Jordan began.