𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was the day after turning fifteen. Jax wanted to throw me a little party today. An after party if you will, just the following day. Except it was only guys allowed.

Weird how I couldn't decide on that because it was technically my birthday.

"Okay. Lavar and Cam are outside," I looked up from my phone. "Bye, beautiful. I love you." 

"I love you too. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do." Avery told me. "Got it!" I walked out of my bedroom. I was pretty happy to hang out with his friends but little did I know, there'd also be girls there.

Avery and I had a plan today.

I'd go to the party while she and Frankie went out for lunch. Her and I would come back to the house, ending the night with a peaceful sleepover.

Cam, Lavar, and I arrived at Jax's house. We walked into the backyard to see a lot of his and I's  friends, and maybe about fifteen girls.

Fuck. If only I knew there'd be girls here, I would've brought Avery with me.

I walked towards Jax, "What's up, Jax. Thanks for throwing me this party man." 

"You got it Nelson." 

"But, I thought it was an only guys party?" I asked. "Listen man, I get it. But I couldn't turn down these girls." Jax turned to a group of them.
"Yeah, but I could've brought Avery." I mumbled, walking away.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Frankie and I sat at a little table near an adorable tiny cafe. "Okay, so what are we getting?" Frankie viewed the menu. "Wait." I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at my phone. "What happened?"

"Look what Jax posted, six minutes ago." I showed the story to Frankie.

"Why is there like fifteen girls there? I thought it was an only guys party."

"I thought so too. If not I would've gone. But Nels wouldn't do anything with them." I set my phone down, trying to calm down.

Did he lie to me saying there were no girls allowed although they were?

"Avery, trust me when I say he wouldn't do anything. And if he does, I'll kill him." Frankie looked up from the menu that was held in her hand with a serious face. That's what I loved about her. She'd do anything for me.

I laughed through the pain.

"I hope not," I mumbled, grabbing my menu. "So what are we getting?"

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Nels!" A voice shouted from a distance.

It sounded familiar but I had no clue who'd it be knowing Avery only called me that.

Was she here?

I turned around to see the girl I had liked from elementary but I got over her. After third grade.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a minute."

I even forgot her name.

"Me neither. Since you're famous now," She emphasized. "Can I get a picture?" 

"Sure, let's do it." I posed with my to-go peace sign. Her friend snapped a couple shots. Then it clicked. Meila was her name. She looked over to me, gripping both of my cheeks and pulling me in for a kiss. And her friend continued to snap pictures, in shock.

She pulled away after I pushed her hands away from me. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I have a fucking girlfriend! Delete those pictures now."

"I thought you always wanted a kiss from me." Meila told me. "Back in third fucking grade!"

What the fuck would Avery think if she saw these pictures.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I fucking knew it." I furrowed my eyebrows to my phone. I was fucking disgusted and fed up once I saw an Instagram post of my boyfriend and a girl kiss. I'd gotten tagged by many accounts.

"Avery, what happened? Don't tell me-" Frankie got cut off when I showed her the post. I then started to tear up.

Frankie practically jumped across the table, assuring me with a hug. "My poor baby, oh my god." She swayed me away.

"I'm fucking done. We're breaking up." My voice cracked as I cried out.

"This is probably all a misunderstanding. It has to be. Come on, I'll take you home." Frankie got her phone and purse. "No, take me to his house I want to hear what the fuck he has to say."

I was so fucking pissed.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I rushed into the living room after cussing the two girls out. Yet they still didn't delete the fucking photos. They both sprinted off and I chased them, until I tripped over a fucking rock and they were no where to be found once I turned the corner. I looked down to my phone, getting spammed my multiple accounts of the pictures.

I looked around for Cam and Lavar as there were many other guys in the room, also.

"Cam!" I put my hands on the top of my head.

"What happened?" He asked and Lavar had a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong? What the fuck happened?" Lavar spoke up.  "I took pictures with this girl and she forced a fucking kiss! She grabbed my cheeks and went in for it!" I was fucking terrified. What if I lose my precious girl, Avery.

"Did anyone see?" Cam asked. "Her friend fucking took pictures!" I explained with a panic face. "Fuck. Calm down, alright? If you just sit and explain to Avery she's gonna believe you." Lavar told me.

༻✲༺

I unlocked the house with my house key. Was Avery even here? In my house. Or did she find out, pack her stuff and leave.

If she is here, I am way too scared to acknowledge the thought of what she'd think or say.

I walked up the stairs absolutely devastated. My heart stopped once I heard crying at the end of the hallway. Avery turned the corner.

"I'm gonna give you ten seconds to fucking explain."

"Baby-" I began.

"Don't call me that! Don't ever fucking call me that again!"

My heart absolutely shattered. She believed the internet over talking about it with me first?

"She wanted a picture. We took one, then she forcefully grabbed my cheeks and did it. I didn't freaking want to!" I explained. "We'll talk about this shit another day. Right now, I'm fucking done and tired." She walked towards the stairs. "You- you don't believe me?" I asked with steady, worried eyes and a startled tone. "Avery, sweetheart-" I reached out for her arm. "Don't fucking touch me." She rushed down the stairs with her backpack.