𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After both Rod Wave and Ice Spice Elite arrived at the gym parking lot, I wanted to hand over Avery a special largesse.

"Ave." I began as she turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Before you know, our games start, I wanted to give you this." I pulled out a tiny box as she glanced with admiration. "Aww."

"Here. Let me put it around you." I wrapped the necklace around her neck. "I love you." She turned around after I clipped it. "I love you more, beautiful." I leaned in for another.

༻✲༺

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Franks and I are gonna go upstairs real quick to change into our jerseys." I told Nelson as he got up from the bench. "Okay, I'm gonna start warming up. I love you, Avery. Be careful!" He said. "Good luck, Nels! I love you too!"

"I'll tell you what.. this is like complete maham," Cam looked around the court which was crowded. "I've never experienced no shit like this in my life. This shit's crazy!"

Zeddy jumped in the air, as walked towards the camera, "It's a fucking movie!"

"Avery! Can I get your number?" A teen boy shouted from the crowd as I had furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "She has a boyfriend." I heard Frankie say as the crowd was flabbergasted, wondering who it may be.

"I can say that right?" Frankie asked me. "Mhm. It's official." I smiled as she started getting excited and hyping me up.

I felt blessed to have her as my bestfriend.

Rod wave elite huddles as Frankie and I sat back on the side line bench.

"Alright listen, we're gonna go out there and fry these bitches by thirty. Show all these people what they came to see. Starting five. Hampton, Lavar, Nelson, Zion, and Jayden. Skeeyee on me skeeyee on three. One, two, three," Cam shouted.

"Skeeyee!"

The game started. JL3 won the top off. They had done a layup but it didn't go in.

Lavar grabbed the ball, passing it to Nelson. He did a layup but it didn't go in. "Nelson sucks!" A kid beside Frankie and I started to chant. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as Frankie and Lavar tried to calm me down.

"Yo! fuck you!" Lavar told the kid as everyone had their phone out, making fun of the eleven-
year old.

Rod Wave Elite was losing by two points. Jayden grabbed the ball, shooting a three. It went in and the crowd cheered.

"Tahaad, sub for Nelson." Cam said as Rod Wave Elite was in the lead by six points.

Nelson sat beside me, looking down with his elbows on his knees, "I've played better."