𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Nelson and I are sitting at his island counter. I waited patiently for Paige, the teaching instructor to walk into the hallway. "School. is. officially. over." I closed my laptop. "Let's fucking go!" Nelson also closed his laptop, jumping up and down.

"Now we can go swim-suit shopping." I started to dance.

Words can't describe how much I love bathing-suit shopping, especially in summer. But at the same time, who buys bathing- suit's for any other season?

"Summer's here baby!" Noah walked into the kitchen. "Y'all excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes sir." Nelson nodded.

"We are back." I dragged as Nelson and I put on our slides. This Saturday both Rod Wave and Ice Spice Elite would have their first game of the season. The games were in San Antonio so Nelson, Noah, and I would fly out together since Noah was also playing.

༻✲༺

Noah, Nelson, and I are at Target to purchase a couple needs. "I'll be in the shampoo section!" I heard Noah shout and walk off. "Okay so. We're here for my bathing suits-" I informed Nelson as we both looked for the section. "Mm, before we go in the pool today, we should make a fruit board!"

"Mm! The ones that float in the pool?" I widened my eyes with a smile. "Mhm." He beamed with a nod.

"Is this one cute?" I looked up to Nelson as the light orange colored swim suit was against my body. I always appreciated how different shades of orange looked good with my fawn skin tone. "I like it," Nelson nodded with a pouted bottom lip.

"You're gonna be a big sister for the rest of your life starting next week." Nelson picked up his eyebrows. "Yup. I'm so excited." I added another swim-suit to the cart Nelson's arms rested on.

"What do you want to put on the board?" 

"Strawberries, watermelon. Mm! Can't forget the kiwis." Nelson pointed at me playfully and made sure I heard.

I laughed at him, "I agree. Kiwis are really good."

༻✲༺

Nelson and I prepared the fruit board in the kitchen. "It look's so good!" I snapped a few pictures as the sun gleamed across the kitchen counter from the glass patio door and windows.

"Imagine it all ends up in the pool." Nelson laughed.

"Careful." I watched him rest the board on the top of the water. "Ah shit." Nelson grinned at his hard work. Ours if you will.