𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today is my fifteen birthday. I woke up, scrolling through all my notifications just to find Avery's.

I was very grateful for all the birthday wishes by many but Avery's had to be the first one getting waken by.

"Happy birthday, my love. Look under your bed, I'm just playing go outside." I smiled, getting up from my bed.

She is so adorable. She got me a gift although I told her not to worry about it.

I opened my front door to see three wrapped boxes. "No way!" I gasped, knowing exactly what was inside. I took them inside with with no hesitation to open them. There were two Bear bricks I've been wanting for as long as I can remember.

I FaceTimed Avery.

"Avery!"

"Yes?" She giggled. You can tell she had just woken up but I had to thank her. "Thank you so, so much! I love you!" 

"You're welcome, I love you too. A lot much much. Happy birthday, Nels." She smiled.

Her smile could light up this entire world.

"I can't wait to see you for dinner." I said, taking my time to push the boxes towards the newel. "Me too!" I heard her say on the other line. "Happy birthday!" The rest of the house hold turned the corner of the living room. Noah and Niles popped confetti poppers and I had a huge smile on my face, "Thank you guys." I took my time to hug each of them.

"Hi, Avery!" Niles held a gift.

"Hi, Niles!"

"Good morning, Avery! If you want to come over so you and Nelson can go to dinner together that's fine." Cassie assured my phone with a smile. Then I smiled to the phone after gathering all my gifts.

My birthday couldn't get any better. And the day just started.

"Okay! I'll tell my mom to drop me off." Avery said. "Right now." I smiled, innocently. "Okay, right now." She laughed at me. "Okie doks. Bye, I love you!"

"I love you more. Mwah." She ended the FaceTime call.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked into my parent's room. My dad called in for an off day because of Nelson's dinner party later on. "Hi, guys." I smiled. "Hey, baby." My mother returned the smile. "Good morning, angel." My dad looked up from his phone. "Is it okay if one of you guys drop me off at Nelson's? We want to go to dinner together."

"Of course," My mom looked over to my father. He gave her an assured nod. "Just make sure to take your dress and stuff. Starbucks too?"

"Yes! Okay, thank you!" I jogged out of the room, into the long hallway and back into my bedroom. I packed my dress in my backpack, not knowing I had forgotten to put Nelson's gifts in also.

We arrived at Nelson's drive way. "Did you bring Nelson's gifts?" My mother looked over to me after she had put the car in park. "Mhm." I nodded.

At least I thought so.

"Okay. I'll see you at dinner mom. Bye, I love you." I kissed her cheek. "I love you too, honey. Bye, be safe!" She kissed the other side of my cheek.

I walked towards Nelson's front door. I rain the doorbell and he opened the door, quickly hugging me. "Avery!"

"Hi! I brought you your favorite frappe and a birthday cake pop." I smiled, handing the goodies over.

"I love you so much!" He peppered my face in kisses.

"Stop, stop!" I laughed. "And thank you so much for my gifts." He kissed my lips. "You're welcome, birthday boy." I looked up to scrunch his curls.

We both walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Can you help me with something?" Nelson took a bite into his cake-pop. "Of course. What is it?" I asked. "I need help finding an outfit."

"Okay, let's see what you have." I walked into his bathroom, going into the closet. "What are gonna wear?" He chewed. "A light blue dress." I replied. "Then I'll wear light blue too." Nelson said.

"So, how do you like.. this." I lied the outfit across the bed. A light blue tee-shirt with grey cargo pants and his black and silver ASICS.

"I love it," He got up from the bed, lying a kiss on my lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

                                     ༻✲༺

Avery, my house hold, and I got into the Uber. "Can you please bring the three wrapped gifts that are on my bed to the dinner. I forgot to bring them-" I mumbled before sending. "Ave." Nelson received all my attention. "Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just forgot the other half of your gifts at my house. My mom's gonna bring them."  "Baby, two was enough." Nelson tucked a strand of her hair in the back of my ear.

"Oh, god." Niles quickly looked out the window as Noah laughed at him.

"I know but it's your birthday." I smiled. "I love you." He leaned in for a kiss. "Well, I love you more." I mumbled, going in for another one. He then lied his head on my shoulder.

We arrived in front of the restaurant. The six of us got off the Uber, though not before thanking the driver.

"Neumann's and Leanne's?" The hostess looked between Cassie and Spencer.

"Yes, ma'am." Cassie smiled. "Okay, you guys may follow me." The hostess led us into a full room with more Neumann's, Leanne's, and most importantly Nelson's closest friends.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After everyone had finished their food, it was finally time to open my gifts. I sat beside the gift table. I began by opened Avery's first gift. It was a pair of blue and brown dunks together. I quickly gasped, hugging her from behind. She turned around in confusion. "Thank you, Avery!"

She looked across the room, seeing the wrapping paper she had used, "You're welcome!" She kissed my lips.

I was so thankful and grateful for the two Nike sets and Adidas in the third box. It was time for the last gift. She told me to open last so I was excited as it is. My eyes unfold to see a bright-sparkly necklace. Everyone gasped as I carefully picked up the necklace, admiring it. "No way!" My eyes and cheeks brightened.

"That shits crazy!" Noah recorded me swaying Avery in a long hug. "Aww. Baby, don't cry." She probably felt the water droplets on her shoulder. "Thank you so, so much! You truly made my birthday."

"You are very, very welcome." She smiled still in my presence.

I will forever have this girl in my heart.