𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I had gotten an incoming call from Eli. Today, He and Isaac were going to take me to buy one of Nelson's birthday gifts.

"We're outside."

"Hi, Avery!" I heard Isaac shout from beside his older brother: the passenger seat.

"Hi, Isaac! Just give me one sec, okay." I quickly slid on my Yeezy slides. "Yes, ma'am." Eli said.

I walked out the front door, not before locking it with my house key. Taking a few steps towards Eli's vehicle, I heard Type Shit by Future, Metro boomin, Travis scott, and Playboi Carti start to play.

It's nine in the fucking morning.

But that wasn't going to stop me from getting hyped up. Consider me the next Lavar.

                                      ༻✲༺

Eli, Isaac, and I walked inside of Ice Box, the jewelry building most people I know buy from.

"Hi! I came to pick up the chain I had ordered last week." I pushed my shades to lay on the top of my head. "Ms. Leanne?" The jeweler asked me.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, let me go get it." She gave me a smile as I thanked her.

"Avery, Nelson's gonna be so happy." Eli exclaimed. "Dude, for real." Isaac dragged his hands down his face with a grin. "Well, he deserves it. I hope he likes it." I pouted my bottom lip with bright cheeks.

"This one Ms. Leanne?" The jeweler opened the medium- sized blue box over the glass counter.

A silence crept in the room as we all admired the twenty- two meter Miami Cuban link diamond necklace. "Wow." Isaac said. "One lucky man." Eli also stated. "Sorry- Yes, ma'am." I looked up to smile at the jeweler that waited for my response.

The three of us got into the vehicle. They both turned around facing me, sitting in the back seat. "You're a good girlfriend." Eli smiled to me. "I'm glad you and him are happy." Isaac said.

They both treated me like their little sister they never had. I felt safe and comfortable around them.