𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Nelson! Avery!" I heard and saw Ray walk into the dining room with the camera as Avery and I worked on our laptops. "There they are." He said.

I close my laptop, "Alright y'all, so we have a serious video today," I looked over to Avery who stared at me. "Oh shit," I realized she was the one actually studying. "Sorry, baby." I whispered in her hair, pulling away as I captured her blushing with a smile to the screen in front of her. "Nels." I heard her say, taking me out of my trance. "Yeah?" I asked, still staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Your video." She reminded me, then chuckling as I looked over to the camera Ray held. "We're gonna head upstairs because Avery needs to study for an upcoming test." I kissed her forehead.

Ray and I walked towards the staircase. I stopped and turned around, "Alright so we have a very serious video today. I'm leaving RWE.. I just don't like how Cam treats me over there. But I would like to say.." I unzipped my jacket, revealing my JL3 jersey.

"I'm going back to JL3, but I'm not going alone. I heard some roomers that one of my RWE teammates is a free agent right now.. if y'all haven't heard, Lavar moved into my house. So we're gonna get him on the fucking team."

"So I believe he's somewhere up here." I continued to walk up the steps.

"Lavar!" I quickly turned around to the camera. "I forgot Avery's studying."

Lavar walked towards me. "I need to talk to you like seriously. Go to that room." I pointed to the guest bedroom.

The two sat on the couch. "Okay, so I have some bad news.. I'm leaving RWE." I showed Lavar his jersey. "I'm going back to JL3!" 

"Hold on, hold on. So you're leaving me?" Lavar asked. "Yes but, I heard you're a free agent right now, correct?" I asked.

"Correct."

"So, how about you come with me to play for JL3." I suggested. "Bro yes! I've been wasting my time not getting minutes and shit," Lavar gripped on the jersey that was on me."Give me that shit!"

"Shh, Avery's studying downstairs." I informed him.

"Fuck Avery!" Lavar quickly slipped on the jersey as I glanced to the camera. "Say less." 

"What the fuck!" Lavar turned to him. "It looks good on you. So it's just fuck RWE?" I asked. "Fuck Rwe! fuck Cam! fucking worst coach in the nation." Lavar said. "So Lavar.. this was a fucking test!" I tried to hold back my laugh.

"I don't give a fuck. Thank you for giving me your spot!" Lavar said. "You- you can have it, keep the fucking jersey too!" I said. "Thank you, I've been looking for a team, and so I was thinking JL3 might be the next big thing for me!" Lavar said.

                                     ༻✲༺

I stood in the foyer, "Guys. I woke up this morning and heard somebody driving outside. So let's go check it out."

I spot Lavar shooting threes on the basketball court.

"It's fucking Lavar! Yo, what the fuck are you doing out here?" 

"I'm out here training for JL3, bro!" He dribbled the ball. "So Lavar starts training when he's leaving RWE, but when he was on RWE, the bitch gave no fucks!" I laughed.

I saw Avery walk out the front door. "Hey, beautiful." I kissed her. "Hi, pretty boy," She smiled, making me blush, looking down. Then she looked to Lavar who had a basketball in his hand. "Wait Lavar, you were the one that was out here since like seven in the morning?"

"Yes! I'm practicing for JL3 now that your boyfriend gave me his spot!"

"Wait so Lavar, how old are you again?" I asked. "I'm thirteen, the best fucking thirteen year old in the nation. But anyways, have fun at RWE! fucking piece of shit." Lavar shot from half court. It didn't go in.

"Who's the fucking piece of shit now bitch." I laughed with Avery.

"But yeah, I'm actually gonna score and not pass the ball!" Lavar said. "Lavar, do you wanna tell your coach what's happening?" I flashed my phone, showing Cam on FaceTime. "I'm playing for JL3 now!" Lavar shouted. "I'm still playing with RWE. Lavar left us though," I informed.

"Like he's actually training outside, no bull shit."

"Well guess what Lavar.. fuck you!" Cam shouted. "No. Fuck you, and your fucking team!" Lavar shouted back.

"He hung up." I looked up from my phone as they backed away, laughing.