𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today we are filming episode four of our reality show. Noah, Avery, and I are sitting in the Atlanta airport. "We're waiting for Cam right now. Umm, we're about to head to OTE to do a RWE photoshoot." I told the camera.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." I heard Avery. She then got up from the lounge couch. "Okie doks," I patiently waited for her to walk into the public restroom. "Noah!" I quickly turned to him.

"What?" He asked.

"Guess what I'm getting Avery for Valentine's day." I grinned, showing my purple colored braces. Avery's favorite color is purple. I would always ask her what color I should get prier of my dentist appointments.

"Roses and chocolates?" Noah questioned.

"No. I'm gonna get her these huge red roses, and chocolate." I smiled innocently, waiting for his next response.

"That's what I just!-" Noah got cut off. "So yeah, on the fourteen Eli, Isaac, Frankie, Jax, Ave, and I are gonna go out for lunch. I'm gonna give them to her then."

"Damn. All of y'all?" Noah asked.

"Mhm." I nodded my head. "And how are you going to give them to her?" 

"With my master plan." I aggressively rubbed my hands together. "I'm back!" I heard Avery, making me quickly turn. "And look who I found." She looked over to Cam.

"Cam!" Noah and I dabbed him up. "What's up y'all!"

Cam, Megan, Noah, Avery, and I walked into the chief brands office at OTE. "What's up, what's up." Tyler said. "Good morning." Avery side hugged him. "Good morning, Avery. Whats up Nelson." Tyler dabbed me up.

"Oo, are we gonna be wearing these?" Noah picked up a black RWE jersey.

"Yes sir." Cam said. "Damn, that shit goes hard." I chewed the rest of my granola bar. "Cam, you'll be wearing jersey zero, Noah number one, and Nelson number two," Tyler handed us the jerseys. "Megan, Avery you guys will be wearing these black Overtime t- shirts because you know, those are boy jerseys."

"Okie doks." Avery grabbed the shirt, she and Megan walked out of the room to change.

"Yo, Nelson! What are you getting Avery for Valentine's day?" Cam asked me.

"Roses and chocolates." I replied, smiling.
"Raised you well." Cam went in to dab me up. "You mean me." I heard Noah from a distance. He then came to sit on the arm of the couch. "Yeah right. Me." Cam argued.

                                      ༻✲༺

Cam, Megan, Noah, Avery, and I are on the Overtime court, the photographers snapping pictures of us posing.

"Okay, now let's get a shot of Nelson sitting on the basketball rim." Tom placed a ladder against the back board. "I'm fucking scared!" I giggled, climbing up the ladder. "Get in the hoop!" Avery exclaimed. "No, I'm scared. It's shaking!" I carefully sat on the rim as the photographer snapped a few shots.

I then saw Tom put up the ladder and it made my heart start to beat. "Alright, we can go now." Cam said as he and the others walked into the hallway. "Bye!" Avery exclaimed as she and Megan laughed.

"What the fuck! Where y'all going? Ave, come back!" I shouted.

"You think you can get down by yourself?" Harry asked. "Hell no." My cheeks bloomed from my grin.

                                     ༻✲༺

The next day, Valentine's day. Avery, Jax, Isaac, Eli, Frankie and, I sat at a table near a brasserie.

this morning Avery had surprised me with two Chipotle gift cards and a huge brown teddy bear. I felt bad since she probably thinks I forgot to get her a gift. It's just the florist needed more time to make the roses look pretty. For my pretty girl.

"Do y'all know how to drive or nah?" Eli looked between Avery and I.

"I have my permit." I spoke up. "I know how to drive a bit, but I don't have my permit. Not yet." Avery bit into a french fry as Isaac nodded.

"What are you going to get?" I looked over to Avery as she dug into her purse, looking for something. "I'm thinking about the shrimp Alfredo." She said in a struggling tone. "Hmm." I put my attention back to the menu in front of me. "Franks, do you have lip gloss? I have no idea where mine went." Avery double checked.

"Mhm. Let's go to the restroom." Frankie got up from her seat.

"Woah!" Isaac and Eli shouted. "Y'all just don't get it." Avery also got up from her seat. "Just check the car." Jax suggested, cluelessly. "Shut the fuck up." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh shit. Have fun!" Jax realized, making Avery and Frankie turned around in confusion.

"Have fun." Eli mocked, laughing. "Jax, we talked about the plan!" I said. "I forgot! I'm sorry."

"What plan?" Eli asked. "Nelson and I are gonna go get the roses and chocolates from the car. We'll be right back." Isaac got up from his seat. "Do Avery and Frankie know what's going on?" Eli asked. "No. Purposely, Nelson had took Avery's lip gloss out of her purse that way he and Isaac can go in the car to get the roses and stuff." Jax explained. "But how would they know Avery and Frankie would go to the restroom?" Eli asked. "They just know their girls," Jax casually shrugged.

"Where did them two go?" Avery walked towards the table with Frankie beside her.

"They went to go get something I think." Jax replied. "Look, here they come." Eli said, making the two girls turn around.

"Aww." Avery said as I walked towards her with a huge bouquet of red roses and chocolates. Isaac doing the same thing but towards his girlfriend, Frankie. "Oh my god. I'm gonna cry." I heard Avery. She wrapped her arms around me, her head laying against my chest. "They're so beautiful, Nels. Thank you." She smiled with tears falling down her cheeks. I pulled away. "Don't cry, baby. You deserve it." I pulled Avery into another hug and lied my head upon hers.

Avery grabbed the bouquet and chocolates, carefully setting them on the table.

"I love you so much." She pressed her soft, glossy lips against mine.

"I love you so much more. Happy Valentine's day, beautiful." I leaned in for another.