𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

Lavar and Ray are standing outside the Neumann's house

Lavar and Ray are standing outside the Neumann's house. "Alright so, I'm moving in with Nelson today. Umm, I'm real close with his parents so I just feel like they bum with me more than their own son. So mine as well just take his spot." Lavar told the camera.

"I'm not even gonna knock on the door because this is basically my house so let's just-" He opened it.

"I'm gonna go ahead and give you guys a tour and show y'all around my new home!"

"Wait, does Nelson know you're moving in?" Ray asked. "Nah, he doesn't know. I believe Avery is also here so I better not walk in his room catching them making out or something. Anyways, if you come over here, we have the dining room this is where we eat at. Well, I haven't ate here yet but this is where we will be eating at everyday." Lavar smiled.

"Y'all don't need to see the rest of that. Let's just go ahead and walk upstairs." He walked up the steps.

"Now, as we walk up these-" Lavar got cut off.

"You forgot to close your door!" Ray said. "Oh shit, my bad! I'm not used to having a door back at home." Lavar closed it. "Look! down there are my new parents!" Lavar looked below from the upstairs hallway. "Hi!" Cassie waved. "What's up!" Spencer said. "And there's my dog, her name is.."

"Tessa." Cassie smiled.

"Tessa yeah, my dog. So, let's keep going. This is my room." Lavar opened Nelson's bedroom door.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ray pointed his camera to me, lying on my couch eating Takis. Then, Avery who was asleep on the bed. "Why are you- How did you-" The words tried to combine into a sentence but Lavar cut me off. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Hey! You shit the fuck up. My girlfriend is sleeping." I loved over to her on my bed. "Fuck you and your girlfriend! Anyways, so we got my beautiful shoe collection." Lavar walked towards the shelf as I stood confused.

"That's- that's mine." I made him turn around. "Lavar? How did you get in here?" I heard Avery. She sat up, stretching her arms.

"Don't you worry about that. Anyways, so this is my sixty thousand dollar tv. I also have a custom made Supreme ps4." Lavar said.

"That's a sticker." I laughed with Avery. "But yeah. I don't know why the fuck these two are in my room. Did I even invite y'all here?" Lavar asked. "What! This is my fucking house!" I spoke out. "What do you mean?" Lavar asked. "You didn't know he moved in?" Ray asked. "We're swapping lives, you're- you're- you're-" Lavar said

"You're- my fucking ass." Avery laughed with me.

"Shut up. That's why I moved in before your ass." Lavar made her and I gasp in shock. "Anyways, you're about to live with my girl." Lavar said. "Bro, no!" Nelson looked over Avery. "Yeah, no." She lied back down, putting the blanket back over her head.

"I'm staying here. This is my fucking room!" Lavar said.

"No." I said with a straight face. "Both of you get the fuck out. Y'all can do your love shit in the hallway." Lavar said. "Uhh, no." I said again, staring at him.

Lavar quickly grabbed my feet, dragging me off the couch as I wiggled all over the place. "Anyways so we have this bathroom, very nice you know what I'm saying. Y'all don't gotta see any of that though, but I will be shitting in it pretty soon!" Lavar walked out of the room. "You know what.. I'm actually gonna do that right now!"

"I'll wait for you!" Ray shouted.

Lavar started to grunt loudly. "Are you beating your dick in my restroom?" I got up from my couch, Avery laughing at my voice crack towards the end of my sentence. Lavar opened the door, "So yeah. This is my room."

"You can move in. But this my fucking room. That's my tv. Those are my shoes. And that's my bathroom.. you can sleep in the closet." I said. "But I was told by your parents that I will be moving here because they fuck with me more."

"Let's go ask them then." I made my way towards my bedroom door.

"Alright, let's go." Lavar also walked out of the
room. "He's for real taking your room bro." Ray got my attention, making me turn around. "Wait, that- that wasn't a joke?"

"You can share a room with Niles." He suggested. "Or just move in with Avery." Lavar added, not turning around. "Not a bad idea." I rubbed my hands together.

"So, didn't y'all tell me that I can move in here and kick Nelson out?" Lavar looked over the hallway railing, down to my parents who sat in the living room couch. "Yeah, because Nelson hasn't been following rules lately. He hasn't been walking the dogs, he's been sneaking Avery in. It just goes on forever!" Cassie said. "Mom, what!" I shouted.

"Nah, you've been sneaking Avery in! Mama Neumann, lock your windows!" Lavar said.

"Bro, what!" I put my hands on my head.

"Anyways, y'all heard it. I'm officially living here. Umm, maybe I could talk them into letting Nelson stay here because I just don't feel comfortable with him staying with my girl. I'm sure Avery wouldn't feel comfortable either, right?" Lavar looked over to me. "Lavar?" I heard my mom ask from below.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked. "Do you know how to cook?" She asked. "Do I know how to cook?" Lavar assured. "Yes. You'll have to make dinner, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

"I don't know how to cook!" Lavar whispered to the camera.

"Yes ma'am. I know how to cook. Yes ma'am!" He turned around to the Neumann's office.

"Oo, I didn't show you guys my gaming set up!" Lavar walked under the arched door frame. "This is my five thousand dollar gaming set up." "Excuse me. Excuse me." I stood in his way of the little presentation. Lavar reached for a chip, making Nelson back up. "What's yours is mine, we live in the same house!" Lavar shouted.

"Fine. But Avery's mine. All mine." I told him as she walked in the room with a blanket wrapped around her body.

I lied my head on her shoulder.

"Anyways. So yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed the tour of my new house!" Lavar looked around, then back to the camera. "Wait, since the video is over, can you leave now?" Avery asked. "No absolutely not, this is my house dead ass." Lavar made her and I glance at the camera.

"But yeah guys. I'm gonna need ten thousand likes if you want Nelson to move in with my girl-" He got cut off by the girlfriend.

"Woah, what?" Avery asked.

"No- That I don't know what he's talking about." I informed her as Lavar talked over me. "Let's scrap that. I'm gonna need ten thousand likes if y'all want more videos dropping. But yeah, I'll see y'all boys in the next video man, we out."