𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The Neumann's and I were back in Miami at the condo since the three brothers had a game with Houston Raptors. "Alright, no bullshit. Today is the day, I go off," Noah explained to the camera as he stood on the balcony. "That's all I'm gonna say for now but Nelson, Avery, and I are gonna go to Starbucks. I need to eat something really quick. Then, we're gonna come back here and then hop in an Uber and head down to the game man."

At Starbucks. "What are y'all getting?" Noah turned around to Nelson and I who laughed with each-other. "Umm, the Strawberry lemonade açaí refresher, please." I recovered from Nelson's joke.

"Me too!" He nodded in agreement.

"I feel like getting an Iced Tea not gonna lie." Noah chuckled to the camera. "I like that hoodie." I complimented my boyfriend. "Really?" Nelson asked. "Mhm, you look good in it." 

"You'd look better in it." He pecked my lips.

"Aww." Noah looked at the camera. "Stop!" Nelson said as I laughed.

We were back at the condo. Nelson slipped on his red compression shirt as Noah and I enjoyed our drinks. "So Nelson and I got into a conversation off camera. We conducted a little plan." Noah sat on the couch. "We're gonna try to bring TJ Crumble and Jaxon Richardson onto the team." Nelson stared at the camera.

"Jaxson dunks the shit out of everything." I said with widened eyes. "And TJ is just a crash out. Type shit." Nelson said.

༻✲༺

Noah, Nelson, and I walked inside. I greeted Cassie on the sideline bench and Nelson and his little brother went around taking pictures with supporters. "What did you guys do in the morning?" Cassie asked me.

She and Spencer had went out for breakfast so they weren't at the condo this morning.

"We went to Starbucks and came back, nothing big. Where's Spence?"

"Over there." She directed her head to the backboard. "Ohh."

"Did you see Noah's TikTok?" Cassie smiled to me. "No. What was it?" 

"Him and Nelson are planning to crash out." Cassie laughed, playfully. "Nelson did not tell me about that." I widened my eyes and looked back to the court.

If Nelson says he's going to crash out you would think he's lying since he's just a sweet, innocent boy. But boy were we wrong. Houston raptors won the tip off. Jaxson passed the ball to Noah who swung it to D'Andre. He shot a three, it went in. Nelson bounced the ball a couple of times, trying to find when it was right to pass it to his older brother. The opponents player who had blue shoes slightly pushed Nelson as Noah then received the ball. Nelson jogged the corner looking down, then looking back up.

At that moment I didn't think shit. Until he put his arms in a crossed position and pushed the blue shoe'd player to the ground. I was shocked as well as Cassie and the crowd.

"Look at Niles. Look at Nile." My laughed I held cracked out and Cassie also laughed.

As everyone pointed to the player that was on the ground for assistance, the play continued and Noah jogged, passing the ball to Nelson who shot a three and it went in.

Nelson passed the ball to Niles whose check was blocking really well. Niles ran it up the court, doing a layup.

"He's cooking y'all!" Noah's filmer laughed behind the camera as the teams jogged to the other side of the court.

Nelson stood with the basketball, his check being the same person who had been pushed earlier. Noah's check was basically hugging him so Noah pushed him to the ground. Nelson's check quickly jogged to his teammate.

Nelson threw the basketball to who was on the grounds ribs, from a distance.

The blue shoe'd player quickly ran up to Nelson who quickly squared up. Noah pushed the blue shoe'd player to the ground as Nelson quickly ran back, pushing him then getting shoved to the fence.

Spencer and everyone else ran on the court holding back players.

Out of everyone who had come to watch the game, I'm sure Cassie and I were the ones in most shock by the way the boys 'crashed out' like they said they would.

"Fucking touch my brother. I'll kill you." Noah said in a serious tone and walked away, his teammate holding him. On the other side of the court was Nelson whose teammates arm was around.

"Strapped!" The blue shoe'd player said as his teammates dabbed him up.

The Houston Raptors walked around the court, trying to cool down. Nelson walked towards his mother and I. "You alright out there?" I looked up to him as supporters from behind reached for his attention. "I'm good. I'm good." Nelson nodded with his hands on his hips and panted. He walked back onto the court as Noah walked towards him. "Fucking got your back bro." He dabbed up Nelson who nodded.

The score being seventy- eight to ninety- one, Houston raptors were in the lead. With thirty-seven seconds left on the clock, Nelson looked around with the ball in his hands. He spotted me who grinned back at him.

To hear what funny shit I'd say once he misses this throw.

Nelson threw the ball from a far distance. It was way past making it, but the game was finally over.

The Houston Raptors headed outside as supporters and cameras followed them. "You did great, Nels." I gently put her arm around his neck. "I love you." Nelson kissed my lips. "But I've never seen you crash out before. And I never knew that day would be today."

"I know. Just wanted to have some fun." He smiled and leaned into the crook of my neck. "Yang was squaring down." He mumbled for me to only hear and we both laughed.