𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rod Wave Elite, Avery, and I are in Pennsylvania, about to get in the bus. I opened the hotel lobby door that led to the outside scenery, "If I was a bad bitch. I wanna fuck me too." I sung, walking weirdly towards Avery and Cam. "The fuck was that? I thought you were sick." Cam laughed and turned to the camera.

"Nah, it's just my throat." I put up my thumb. "Kinda raspy." Avery added. "Aye, you're starting today, buddy." Cam told me. "Yeah, that's what I thought bitch."

"Alright bet so we're not bringing you off the bench."

"Psh, try that shit." Nelson looked at him up and down.

"Alright anyways so we're out here in Pennsylvania. Umm, my boys have a game today. Everyone's in the bus but we're just waiting on- who are we waiting on?" He looked over to me who had an arm around Avery's waist.

"Lavar." She replied. "Damn it." Cam said. "His fucking bitch ass." I mumbled towards the camera. "You should already know, Lavar's always late." Ray said. "Yeah, you're right." Cam pointed in agreement.

Cam, His team, and I are sitting in the bus, waiting for Lavar, D'Aydrian, Dequan, and Isaiah. "Is this them, Cam?" The bus driver asked as the four boys came up the steps of the vehicle.

"Yes ma'am."

"We was dead ass the last ones?" D'Aydrian walked down the row. "Yeah." Ray replied. "Damn. I ain't never been that bitch. My apologies!" D'Aydrian put up his hand.

"Yo bro, I swear we had set a fucking alarm clock." Isaiah told the camera. "Nah bro let me tell y'all why we was late. This bitch was over here edging his shit up," Lavar pointed to Isaiah who laughed. "And then I'm tryna be a real one and wait."

"L mans!" Zeddy shouted from back of the bus.

"How are you feeling?" Avery looked over to me. "Fine. It's just my throat," I lied my head on her thigh. "I'm so sleepy." I yawned as she started to play with my blonde curls. In the most unnecessary weird way possible, I always liked the feeling. Or was it just her soothing touch?

Waiting to get in the gym, I seen Lavar walk up to me. "Let's practice, let's practice. Yo! Can I get a pic bro?"

"Get the fuck out of my face." I told him with a strong tone. "I like that, I like that." Lavar told the camera.

"Ask me one more time."

"Aye! Can I get a dick pic?" Lavar was about to dab me up. Avery laughed. "Get the fuck out of my face." I said as he walked away.

"Uhh. Can I get a pic?" A teenage boy asked me and I froze on the spot with a confused grin. "Oh yeah, yeah! I got you." They all laughed at my actions. "Yo. That was funny as shit. I paused and then was like.. yeah." I dragged, then barking to the camera. "You don't seem so sick to me, Mr." Avery told me. "I am!" I fake coughed.

The game was about to begin. "Bring that shit the fuck in." Cam started to clap as his team huddled in.

"Yep! yep! yep!" Everyone in the gym chanted.

"It's a fucking game day fellas. We need to make sure we beat them by thirty. Skeeyee on me, skeeyee on three. One, two, three!" Cam shouted.

"Skeeyee!"

"Type shit. Type shit." Cam still had his arms in the air.

The game began. The opponent team won the tip off. Eventually, Lavar got the ball and swung it to Isaac. The ref blew the whistle. "What just happened?" Avery asked. "I don't know. The game just started." Cam said.

Dequan did a layup but didn't make it in since the opponent team pushed him. Dequan got the ball, throwing it at the who had pushed him's face. "Damn!" I said as everyone started to hold back players.

Jalil went up to the ref, shouting. "Walk away." I grinned, pulling his shoulder. "That was giving big Nelson vibes!" Cam told the camera.

"Straight to his bitch ass face." Zeddy laughed.

Isaac was about to shoot a free throw. It didn't go in. "Oh shit! Sorry ass bitch." My laugh faded as I heard the ref blow his whistle. "There's your warning. Next time I hear from your bench, there will be- "

"Ahh, ref!" Cam said. "He was joking around!" Zeddy added. "It doesn't matter! It doesn't matter! This is basketball!" The ref turned back to the game, Nelson and I still laughing.

"Since it's Nelson- Since it's Nelson! I hope he gets a tech! Fuck Nelson." Lavar told the camera over my head. "It's his teammate though." Ray told the ref. "It doesn't matter!"

"We can't have fun no more!" Cam picked up his arms.

"Nelson, sub in for Chop." He said. "Got it." I got up from the side line bench, looking over to the girl that has been supporting me since day one.

"Good luck and be careful." Avery smiled up to me. "Got it." I smiled back, kissing her pink tinted lips.

"Nelson's ass!" I heard a grown man from the side lines shout as I stood on the court with furrowed eyebrows and hands on my hips. "That is a grown ass man." Avery joked around with the supporters behind her.

I shot from half and it went in. I did the bullseye celebration and started to jog towards the man as everyone cheered.

"Fuck that bitch, what did he say?" Cam asked me. "Yo, he was like your fucking ass! I said get off my fucking dick!" I looked further behind Cam's shoulder, out of breath.

"Yeah!" D'Adyrian shouted like a proud big brother.

"Aye but look Cam, I'm playing pretty good for playing on a fractured dick." I told him. "A fractured dick?" Cam questioned the camera. "I've never heard of that shit. Your sick! You don't- I'm not even-" Cam picked up his hand and walked backwards.

The game ended and I wasn't feeling at my best. "Ave." I was bent over with my hands on my knees.

"What's wrong? Stand up, stand up. Come sit down." She guided me down to the bench. "I need water-" I huffed. "Here, here. Where's your inhaler?" She gave me a tiny green cup full of water. I pointed to my backpack and she shuffled through my bag, pulling out my inhaler.

"Phew," I put the tiny item down. "I feel better now." I slowly took deep breaths. "You alright? You straight?" Choppa had his hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"I like- was out of breath," Nelson said. "Can we go upstairs?"

"Of course, yeah. Let's go." Avery picked up my bag. Never in a days life will I let my girlfriend carry my bag. Something of mine for the least. My backpack wasn't heavy either and I know she could pick it up but still. "I'll carry it, baby. Don't worry." I put the backpack over my left shoulder.

"We're gonna go around to take pictures and shit then we'll go upstairs." Cam told Avery and I. "Alright. We're gonna go up already because he's not feeling so good." Avery referred to me. "Oh shit-" Cam was about to call some of his players to help her out. "No, we're good. We're good." Avery told him. "Alright, be safe out there. Security! Help them get to the room."

"Now how are you feeling?" Avery and I walked up the stairs.

"Better."

"I'll get you medicine." She walked in the room before me. "Y'all are gonna be alright up here?" The security asked. "Yes. The team will be up in a bit. Thank you!"

"You got it." The security walked back downstairs.

"Here." Avery handed me a tiny white colored pill. I swallowed it and drank a sip of water.

"Hey, you did great today." She sat beside me. "Thank you, beautiful." I leaned in for a kiss and the team came into the room to see us pull away. "I thought- alright." Cam looked down, shaking his head as we all laughed.