16

I was looking out of the sliding door for a few minutes when I slide the door open and go into the secret patio. I stand out there in a white robe. The fabric was thin and it was silky fish. I hear a voice... It was an attention-getter. "Who's there?" I ask.

"Who else would it be?" Chris said.

"Right."

"We should leave."

"Yeah.. Let me get dressed." I sighed. I was sad... And I knew why. But I don't want to say....

We head to the big boat. "Jack?" I all out. "Jack?" I search the boat.

"Caroline!" A man walks behind me and hugs me. 

"Jack!"

"It's the time?"

"Let's sail."

A few hours later it was dark...Chris and I have to share a room cuz we both agreed that jack should have his own room. "I'll sleep on the floor I say."

"No... Really shouldn't." Chris replies.

"Well, you aren't."

"Then suck it up and we can lay in this bed." He laughs. "I'm sleeping on the floor.

"Chris-"

"I ain't dealing with this much more."

"What?"

Chris had made a bed and fell asleep although... I think he may be faking.

***
"Caroline don't-" Chris says but I run anyways. The bridge breaks that were on and I dangle off it. Chris grabs my hand, his eyes look into mine. But he was more pitiful. I was slipping and if this keeps happening... He won't see his family. Runs through my mind.

"Sorry," I say as I let's go. 

Last I saw a red on his face.

***

I scream as I get up for some reason... Maybe from the dream cuz I was falling. Chris stands up and wraps his arms around me. I start to cry. "Don't cry." He hushed in my ear. "Please don't."

"But Chris..." I manage under my tears. "I think I'm falling for you."