26

I woke up in Chris's arms, my arm started to hurt. "Ow," I whisper as I quietly move his hand. But he still wakes up. He quietly yawns as he stretches his arms out. I walk twirls my patio. It's a little chilly out so I walk to my dresser and grab a sweater, I grab my wound with a little cry. "Here."

Chris comes and grabs the sweater that was gripped in my right hand. He looks at it. "Won't this hurt you? And it's thin... It's very cold out right now." He judged by the patio being open.

"You are right," I say. "But none of my sweaters are..."

He grabs my blanket off my bed and rolls it around me. I laugh and he turns me around to face him and hugs me.

"I can't hug you... My arms are kinda like... Tied." Chris and I laugh. He takes my face and kisses it quick and then unwraps me. "So... Any news yet on if they will attack next?" I ask.

"Um... Nope." I knew there was something... He's just hiding it from me.

"There's something." He sits on my bed and I join him. "Tell me."

"The Kings are ready to attack again. But we're not sure where."

"What do you mean?"

"They know all our places... Secret hideouts... My family... And..."

"And?"

"Where you are." I was scared, swallowed. "Please don't get worried, that's why I didn't wanna tell you-"

"No, no that's okay. The time had come... We need to fight!"

"That's all we ever do now."