33

I went to the place that the agent told me and Bryan me to go. He was my partner and we had people follow to help. Everything is don't with Chris and me... Though u wish they weren't.
"There he is!" I whisper. It was Wes. I start running and I push him. 

"What the fuck!" He turns and looks at me. "Caroline."

"You shot me."

"That was a while ago."

"You alone?"

"The gang is dead thanks to you."

I smile. 

"Kill me."

"Willingly?"

He pulls out his gun and I swing back and kick it out of his hand. 

"I can't die."

"Why not?"

"There's more to life than to kill."

"What do you-"

"I know that you planned on having Chris killed and possibly me. But most important you were going to kill thousands of innocent souls." He laughs. "What happened to you?" I kick him back down to the ground and put my foot over him. 

"Maybe it's a sappy story." He fought his way free and handled me by the collar over the edge but I kick him and jump on him. I reached for where my gun is but it wasn't there. I search around and it was a few feet away.

"Bryan no!" I scream as he dashed through and tried to cover me but u went before him and Wes shot me. I fell down the edge and into deep water. I was going to drown, but it's not like I'm already dying... But I am. I feel a tug on my sides and everything blurs. 

I felt something stick to my wet back... Sand. I look before me as the vision still blurs. "Caroline!" A voice calls my name. "Caroline." The voice cries. 

"C-C-Ris." I choke water. He touches my wound. "Ow," I say violently. 

"Caroline..." He cries. "That's a lot of blood." He whispers.

"I-I-I-"

"Car-" everything blurred and a vision of darkness developed in my eyes. Chris close my eyelids and held my body close. But I wasn't fully dead... I hoped he would be the one to understand that.

I woke up to my arm bandaged. Agent stood before me. "You did well."

"But he's not dead." I sit up.

"That's why you will be leaving."

"How long-"

"Have you been out?"

"Yeah."

"Three and a half weeks."

"That's-"

"Totally fine."

"Is there a but to this?"

"Yes." She turns around. "He is planning to collapse a bridge today and kill an innocent."

"No."

"It's true."

"Well I must leave."

"You should rest. The others are leaving." 

I break the wires and crap that connected to me and threw a knife so that agent's clothing was stuck to the wall. "I'm sorry," I said. "But I have to finish my mission."