20

Chris and I were walking along a beach. "So I hear you like me."

"Depends on what kind of like," I reply.

"Like..." I saw him get red and I start laughing. "What?"

"Your face is red."

"No, it's not..."

"Don't deny the truth." I walked in front of him backward. 

"Fine." He gave out.

"Yay!"

"You like being right, don't you?"

"You know it!"

"Caroline I want to be with you but the Kings can use you as a weapon... Against me... And I can't hurt you or put you in any danger-"

"I'm already in danger." He probably didn't know what to say. "I don't care if I'm in any more danger... Those guys need to go to hell if we can't be together because of them. And if they leave us they will be fine!"

"You are willing to take the risk?"

"Of course! I'm in this with you! And-" he stopped me by kissing me. He had grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Will you be my girl?" He asked. I smiled, took his hand.

"Of course! Why ask a silly question?"

Chris ran in the water and then so did I, he splashed me, and it was splash war.

We got back to the hideout all soaked and wet. "Caroline!" Wes said. I felt my hand being clenched by Chris's. 

"Wes..." I begin.

"There's no chance o you having her," Chris says. He holds our hands up and smiles.

"Congratulations ." Wes grits through his teeth.