I'm what?

A/N:"this is when theyre talking"
'this is when theyre thinking'

I scramble to pick it up as i see a message on top of it.I quickly open it and it read...

                              DEAR Y/N L/N
DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT YOU ARE IN YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE THAT YOU ARE IN THE WORLD OF LOOKISM.THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A TERRIBLE EARTHQUAKE THAT YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO WAKE UP RESULTING IN YOU'RE DEATH.ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE OKAY THOUGH.WE THOUGHT BRINGING YOU HERE WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA SINCE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WORLD.IN ANYWAY YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE PART OR NOT TO BE PART OF THE STORY BECAUSE IN THE END THE STORYLINE WILL BE THE SAME.FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU SHOULD GO TO THIS ADDRESS WHERE YOULL BE LIVING IN.ALSO THE KEY IS IN YOUR POCKET. WE HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY STAY THERE.GOOD LUCK!

Tears spilt over and flowed down my face like a river,while my breath was caught up in my throat,my pupils were dilating and my ears started ringing again.

'Im dead.Im dead.Im fucking dead.How?No what about my family,my friends,school,my little brother and my whole fucking life.Everything is gone now.No.NO.Im still too fucking young.I'm all alone.I don't have anyone here.'

My mind was a tangled mess right now while the tears that were streaming out of my eyes were making it hard to see making me bump into many people and making my walk to god knows where.

After what felt like forever I finally stopped.My feet were aching,I had a damn headache,my eyes were puffy and burning like hell along with a damn migraine that was taking place by now.

I look up to see the starry night sky covering the city as I sit infront of a convience store.Head in my hands thinking what on where the fuck I went wrong.

'What about my life?My mom,my dad,my best friend,my little brother.My whole goddamn life is gone now.What's beautiful is that I'm in an universe where teenagers look 30-40,have crews(gangs),and fight almost killing each other every damn time.'

I sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose as a headache returned. 

'I dont know if I should be happy or not that I know viet vo dao.' (Vietnamese martial arts)

I got up, opening the message again looking at the address and heading over to it.

I arrive there panting.Stopping most of the time to just take a breather and then continuing again.

"Why was this house supposees to be in a hill like thing?It almost feels like the road to where Daniel walks to to get home.Why does Korea even have these?"

As I get there I see a small shabby house that looks like a shack just like the other ones around it too.

I mutter curses to myself for going to a place I don't even know.I get infront of the door and fish the key out of my pocket opening it.

'At least it opened.'

I think to myself again as I enter the house and see that it looks pretty cozy even though the outside looks terrible and looks like it'll collapse anytime soon.

I lock the door looking around the house.It was simple really.

It had a small bedroom,a kitchen and a bathroom.They were all furnished too so I didnt have to worry about something like that.

I walk around the house finally seeing a small letter on the table.I open it and start reading it.

                                DEAR Y/N L/N
IF YOU'RE READING THIS AGAIN THAN YOU'VE ARRIVED AT THE PLACE YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE IN FROM NOW ON.YOU'LL BE ATTENDING J-HIGH IN THE FASHION DEPARTMENT AND YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM IS IN THE WARDROBE NEXT TO YOUR BED.WE BROUGHT YOU THE MALE AND FEMALE UNIFORM SO YOU COULD WEAR WHATEVER YOU FELT COMFORTABLE WITH.YOU'LL ALSO HAVE A BLACK CARD WHERE YOU WILL USE IT FOR YOUR MONTHLY EXPENSES AND PERSONAL NECESSITIES.WE FELT AS THIS  WOULD BE THE BEST WAY WE COULD TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.WE HOPE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE THINGS THAT WE HAVE PROVIDED YOU.GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK!

My eyes widen in each sentence that I read still not being able to process it fully.

"So firstly I die and get found by little Daniel in a alleyway.Secondly I get a random message saying that I'm dead.Thirdly I come to this random home that I will be living in from now on.Fourthly I have a black card.A BLACK CARD MAY I SAY.And fifth I'll be attending J-high.Just perfect."

I say to myself sighing.Still feeling like shit from earlier my eyes start burning as more tears threatened to spill out again.

"Just how am I supposed to do this.I'm just a teenagaer dammit it."

"Fuck I can't just stay here weeping to myself.Instead I should make a plan to maybe help Daniel.But how?They wouldn't invovle girls in their fights in worry of hurting them so how can I help them."

I think about for a while until an idea pops up which will definetly be dumb and difficult but hey it will help.

"It might be difficult and really hard but what if I become a boy.Just like Daniel when he uses his second body to go to school but instead I'll just crossdress as a boy and help them when they fight.But I'll also need a wig and a binder.Heck I'll just buy them online.I also have the boys uniform so it'll be easier than I thought.Yeah but I should definetly change my name...maybe somthing like Elijah.Yeah definetly...Elijah L/N.

"Its funny how I'm also in the fashion department too.To be honest in the end I would've either joined the fashion department or the vocal and dance."

"I wouldn't have joined the beauty departement beacuse I do t want girls hopping on my shoulders just to get my attenion like they do with Eli.Wouldn't be able to join the baking department as I'll just burn the whole department down on my first day.I definetly don't know shit about computers so the computers department is out of the question.In the architecture dept theres only boys.So yeah many of the department are out of question because
I'll either destroy them in my first day or I won't know shit about them."

"Wow look at me handling this situation like a girlboss as if I wasnt just having a mental breakdown  5 minutes ago."

I smile to myself as a way of encouragement even though I knew there was something seriously wrong with me.I sigh at my stupidity again as I pick up my phone ordering  a decent looking wig and a binder.

"Hopefully they'll be here by morning."

I say laying down in my new bed and slowly but surely finally drifting off to sleep.
_____________________________________
A/n:Hello you lovly people.This is the second chapter of I'm not a boy.I hope you got most of what I wrote here and hope you liked it.Anyway until the next chapter.Bye💕