Scammers

A\N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Walking into school I was met with Namsoos beaten up face.Which was weird since Zack didnt bully anyone anymore.

"You mustve been scared.I shouldve really gone.I hope you arent lying to me." Zack says making a scary face in the end.

"Zack watcha talking about?"
"Oh Yui.Just this and that."

You said you still have their messenger contact?"
"Oh yeah."

As Yui continued doing her job me and Daniel only listened to them.
'Must be the scammers arc.'

"Lets see any pushover here.Hey Jiho look over here." Yui says to him.
"Huh?" Jiho says turning around.

'Poor guy." Me and Daniel think sweatdropping.

They texted them and told them where to meet up as Daniel suddenly asks.

"Hey Yui how do you know all of this?"
"Well my ex was a scammer too so I saw it a lot.Without Zack or Y/N he'd still he around."

'But I didnt even do shit.Zack fought him.The least I wouldve done if I was there before was record the whole thing.'
...
After classes ended Zack suddenly stood up.
"Lets go."

"Oh uh." The goons say.

Me and Daniel just look at them before they direct their attention to us.
"What are you two doing?Lets go.We'll eat first."

"Hey relax.I can go alone." Zack says.
'But you wont.'

"Ah.I was just packing up my things."Daniel says quickly grabbing his bag.
"Yeah same." I say grabbing mine.
"Haha slow."
...
After a while of walking we run into Vaco.

"Daniel,Elijah where are you two headed to?"
"Oh Vasco."

BLAH
BLAH

"Was that kid badly hurt?"
"Yeah it was sad."
"Bastard.Lets go together."

Vasco says as the goons start leaving,Daniel is stil scared with only the four of us and Jace is left behind to *water* the plants.

"You pay for the subway ride." Vasco says unfazed.
"What you dont have to come." Zack says clearly annoyed.
"...Lets just go together." Daniel says akwardly beacuse of the situation.

"Yeah lets." I just say chuckling a bit knowing that later on these three will be the strongest.
...
After we arrived at Gian station we went to a caffe to kill some time before we would meet them.

People were whispering about Daniel,Zack was making weird faces and some guys that were looking at him the wrong way and Vasco was just sipping on his milk.

While I...was just scrolling on my phone and enjoying my Coke.Zack then started complaing about the arrogant guys here and Vasco was demanding for another milk.

To be honest I just sat there unfazed while Vaco and Zack were trying to pick fights at each other while Daniel just wanted to disappear.

Then Zack suddenly got up and went outside doing god-knows-what.

After a while he came sort of beat up with Mira,Yui and Namsoo by his side.
'Oh damn he already got beat up.'