Top streamer

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Walking around a shop trying to buy something without getting stopped to ask for my number or for a photo proved to be really hard.

With that video going viral almost everyone knew me now.

'And the fact that I didnt want to be really known or seen for that matter?"

The fact that I've been skipping for the last two days was all because it was annoying to even go to school.

It was all because Daniel couldnt keep his big mouth shut by saying that I'm Elijah sister after everyone was trying to figure out who the mysterious person was that night.

But at the same time I couldnt blame him because in a way or another people would've still leran about me but the reason isnt that.The reason is that people I didnt even know wouldnt stop asking about me.

'Like bro leave me the fuck alone.'
...
As I was walking I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Exscuse me."
'Now what?' I think as I feel dread coming back as I will again get stopped for a picture or something.

Turning around I was suprised to see who it was.Before me I see Yui who had tapped my shoulder,two other girls from my class and Zoe in the far back.

'I guess this is the start of the streamer arc.'

Looking at them I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Youre Y/N right?Elijah sister?" Yui asks as she tries so hard to look nice.
"Yeah.Whats it to you?"
"Well youre brother is in our class." The girl next to Yui says.
"Yeah and you were amazing at the festival." The other says.

"Oh well thank you." I say smiling as I see Zoe looking down.

"Can we take a picture?" Yui says already having her phone out.
"I mean I guess."
"Girls come."

As Yui says that the other two girls scramble so they can stay next to me in the photo only for me to grab Zoes hand pulling her close to me.Yui was on my right side,while Zoe was on my left and the two girls being in the back.

Zoe was supprised and I could clearly see that no matter how much she was smiling.

As Yui takes the picture she starts smiling and starts to blabber about something as I didnt hear her but insted keeping me attention to Zoe.

"So will you?" Yui suddenly says clasping my hand in her own while I just stare at her in confusion.
"Huh?Yeah." I say not thinking.
"I knew you'd want to go shopping with us."

Hooking her arm in mine she start dragging me to god knows where while I just follow her as she blabbers about something else in excitement.
...
"Guys should I buy this pouch?Its really cute."  Zoe says really wanting to buy it.

The girls look at each other not knowing what to say until Yui speaks up.  "Goodness its kinda ugly.Maybe you should look for something else."

"Yeah Yui is right."
"Look for something else."
"Maybe you'll find something better." I say shrugging wanting to buy her a cutter pouch.

She puts it back really dissapointed trying to find something else.As soon as Zoe is out of our sight Yui suddenly snatches it buying it for herself.

Raising an eyebrow at her behaviour she just looks at me and presses a finger against her lips meaning to keep quiet while she goes to purchase it.

I nod my head at her as the two other girls go with her. 'Oh dont worry I will but just beacuse I want to find a better pouch for Zoe."

Looking around I find a really cute one knowing that Zoe would love it.Grabbing it and buying it secretly I hide it and wait for all the girls to come back so we can go home.
...
After they all came back we start heading home.