A memorable day

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think

Putting on a turtleneck a pair of grey trousers a scarf and a big jacket on I finally was ready to go out.Since todays was Vascos birthday I had two gifts in my hand.

Vasco had invited me in both of my forms but I decided to go in my original form since I was sick and tired of that damn wig.

Walking out of my house and locking the doors I start shivering with the cold wind even though I was dressed with all of those to be warm.

Clutching the presents in my hands I that I had decided to buy him I knew that he would love them.I had decided to but him two presents with the excuse of why Elijah wasnt here.

Walking a little longer I take notice of a familiar chubby guy and his dog.

"Daniel." I call out waving at him.

He turns around and smiles as he sees me waving back at me. "Hey Y/N."

Jogging over to him so I could walk with him we then start talking immediately.We really hadnt talked to each other in a really long time even though we meet each other every day.Well in different forms that is.

Suddenly Enu started running away as Daniel and me started running after her to catch her.After a little running we had found her chewing on little Crystals leg.

Daniel immediately ran over to her apologising to her as I walk a little slowly so I could let them have their moment.

'I still ship Daniel with Jay but right now they just look so cute.' I think as I approach them slowly.

"...Since its the same way should we go together?" Daniel asks her as he keeps his head down.

"Okay...we have the same destination anyways." Crystal says as she also keeps her head down like Daniel.

'Agggh I really dont want to ruin their moment.'

Daniel suddenly snaps his head towards me. "Oh
Y/N Crystal will also be joining us.She a classmate of big Daniel."

"Oh hi Crystal.Nice to meet you." I say smiling at her.

I expected her to at least just try and smile at me but she just looked and me weirdly and squinted her eyes in confusion.

"Elijah?" She calls out to me.

"Oh no Im not Elijah.Elijah is actually my twin brother." I say smiling akwardly.

'Fuck this.'

"Twin brother?" She asks still confused.

"Yeah people he knows sometimes mix me up with him." I say still smiling akwardly as I try looking away from her.

"Anyways should we go now?" Daniel asks breaking the thick tension.

"Yes we should.Or we'll be late to Vascos birthday." I abruptly say walking a little forward because I literally couldnt handle her judging gaze man.
...
The wind had started blowing again as we had finally arrived at Vascos party which was outdoors near the lake because he wanted to have a picnic.

"Daniel,Y/N!You made it." Vasco says practically glowing from excitement.

Just looking at him made me shiver as he was only wearing his white tanktop and gray jumpsuit.

'How is he not cold?Its literally freezing.'

"Is Elijah also sick?" Vasco asks now looking worried.

"Yeah...he suddenly had caught a high temperature and had to stay home so he wouldnt get sicker." I say practically making it up in the spot as he looked a little sad that Elijah well me and big Daniel werent here.