Happy endings

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

It was already the next day and people knew about Aru and her new company which made the atmosphere in the room really tense.

"You heard?The news about Aru.The atmosphere is ugly at the office but let's just practise hard.Don't worry."

Oliver says trying to make the atmosphere less tense than it is while Lasol looks at her iPot with a frown.
...
As practise was finally over we started cleaning the class when Daniel suddenly leaves.

After finally cleaning the classroom and getting ready to go home Daniel enters the class breathless as if he just ran to get here.

"Guys...we...we have to help Aru." He says panting trying to catch his breath.

"Hey calm down.What's wrong?" Oliver asks him worried trying to calm him down.

"They're forcing Aru to take a nude photoshoot."

"What?!" Says Lasol worried for her old friend.

"Yeah we have to help her." Daniel says also being worried.

As I heard them wanting to save Aru I was packing my stuff up quietly so I could leave and not help but just as I reached the door and was about to leave Daniel suddenly grabs my hand and dashes out the door with the others following behind.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he dragged me while he was running.

"Come on we shouldn't waste any time.We have to save her."

"But do we really?" I ask him as I shrug with my hand still in his hold while he turns around and looks at me with a *what do you mean* look.

"Okay,okay." I say finally giving in as we finally reached Crystal and Gun outside.

"Hey.Take us with you."

"To Aru."

Says Lasol and Oliver huffing out of breath as they say they are Aru's friends and they know a way to stop this.

I genuinly didn't want to be here while Daniel was besides me huffing also out of breath.

Up until then I wasn't really paying attention.Well until Gun started pointing at us.

"...Then you go with them." Gun says as I now place my attention on him.

"Gun?!" Crystal asks him confused.

"It'll be fine with those three.They are very useful."Gun says grining.

'How the fuck do you even know me?I swear motherfuckers be stalking me left and right.'

As I kept cursing Gun in my head most of them turned to look at me in confusion at Gun's words especially Vasco and Daniel.

And just like that we all rushed over to the warehouse kind of thingy.

The door was then opened with Vasco kicking it even sending a guy flying was was near the door.

"You?How did you?Crystal?And Class C?" The director says suprised at our arrival.

"Let Aru go.Right now." Lasol says with a determined voice trying to save her friend from the shit she did to herself.

After that we all just kinda stood there while Lasol played a recording that exposed them giving her the offer.

Afterwards it became really emotional with Lasol apologising to Aru and with Aru also crying cause she was also feeling bad that she had abandoned them.

We were all impressed that Lasol had that recording but then she said that she had only had one copy and hadn't alerted the police which made them lock the doors since they had nothing to worry about...yet that is.