Madness

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

As the sun was shining and the birds were chirping I honestly thought it was going to be a great day.

Splendid in fact.

Everything was going fine and I wasn't irritated from anything or anyone yet.

As I was putting on the last remaining piece of my uniform which was the wig, there was a knock on the door.

I quickly fixed my wig to make it look more realistic and went over to the door opening it.

As soon as I opened the door not even getting a good look at who was behind it I was met with a clenched fist going directly towards my face while I quickly move out of the way looking at it in shock.

The fist then changed it's direction going towards my stomach making me block it using my elbows and forearms.

The force of the blow that was directed towards me made me almost fall but I held my ground and straightened up.

As soon as I saw who my attacker was I was suprised and confused.No amount of words could really describe how I was feeling right now.

It didn't make any sense as to why he would be here to fight me, but at the same time none of the other fights I've had made any sense either.

Honestly if it was another scenario I would've been excited to see a 6'4, emo, tatted up man but this really wasn't the time.

Looking at Samuel Seo was a bit unnerving in a way.

The way he was staring at me with burning anger while I was confused on what I did this time was amusing.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

I ask him playing the part of a vulnerable person while he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Don't act like you don't know what you did?" He says with a spiteful remark.

"Bro I literally need some context here. I've had people fight me because they were bored.In this case I really don't know what I did. Honestly normalize explaining."

I say wanting him to clarify as to why he was doing all of this.

"You really love to act clueless don't you bitch?Not only do you have Goo wrapped around your finger.
No you also have Gun.Goo even wanted you to be one of his secret friends. Do you know how long it took me to get to where I am today?"

He says.His voice dripping with venom with every word that came out of his mouth.I could see him coming closer and closer to me while I backed away slowly towards the door.

"I don't understand what he even sees in you.You are a worthless person who disguises with a wig to seem like a boy.I still don't understand why he would want you as his successor."

He snarls out trying to insult me and bring me down in a way so I could lower my guard.

"Maybe it's because I don't have an inferiority complex and needing to prove myself constantly after not being the son of a certain someone."

After I hit him with the plain truth he was seething in anger charging at me almost instantly at an inhumane speed.

I knew in those moments he was only seeing red because when I moved out of the way to avoid getting injured by him, he literally crashed through the wooden door breaking it into pieces while I stared at it in shock.

'This man did not just break my whole door. It's no wonder these maniacs can go through walls and then walk it off.I swear first I had a sleep paralysis demon fight me.Second it was a money obsessed freak.Now I have a homicidal manic wanting to kill me.I don't understand why I haven't moved yet.'