Retreat Camp

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they whisper'
Tw:Mention of r@pe

Walking alonside with Daniel I was dragging my luggage while he was dragging his own.

"Hey Daniel."
"Elijah."
"Yo."

Before we got in the buses we had to listen to the pricipals long ass speech about student duty and theyre hard work dream or something like that.

Finally getting in the buses I see Daniel seated in the front row near the teacher while he was again smiling like an idiot.

'I swear this boy and his smile will be the death of me.Literally.'

"Daniel we saved you a seat."
"You too Elijah."
"Come on."

Daniel was suprised while I just patted his back with a smile signaling him to follow.

As we got onto the road I was sitting next to Zack and Daniel enjoying the ride while Daniel was sitting there akwardly...as always.

And so to pass the time we started to play a game.And damn did it hurt.I swear Mira had no mercy whatsoever as she just kept hitting us left and right and when it would be Zack turn he would just touch her hands blushing with the excuse of his hands *slipping*.

'Dumbass.'
...
After a while of driving we stopped at an arcade shop I think there were some games.And you know Zack had to show off to Mira by puching the puching bag setting a new record.

But that moment was short lived as Vin broke Zacks record.And Zack getting angry broke the hammer game record Vin has set.

'I swear these two have an unsolved beef with each other.'

Hearing whacking sounds I turn around to a Daniel with his fist through a puching bag while Vasco was staying in front of a now broken hammer game with the hammer in his hands.

'Nah one himbo broke the puching bag while the other broke the hammer game.I literally cant.'

Walking around trying to find something intersting and not broken I stumble over a goal kicking game.Wanting to kick it just for the fun of it I postion myself and kick it as hard as I can.

The fact is...I kicked it so hard it broke.

"Elijah broke the goal kicking game."
"No I didnt."
...
After a long and akward ride we finally arrived at the retreat centre while Zeus and Won Bin were waiting for us.

Making a disgusted face at Zeus I hear the girls literally swooning over him...like damn he aint that hot.And he aint.

Then he started checking our bags and the goons being goons had hid alcohol along with some girls from the beauty dept and now they were getting punished.

'Idiots.'

That Zeus started blabbering on about some shit that J-high had to be the worst school ever...and it is but anyways you aint better thats for sure.

Than the girls started swooning over Zeus again while insulting Won Bin.And that damn Zeus was for sure enjoying it I hope he wouldnt mind me also giving him a taste of my fun but thats for later.
...
After we had played some games it was time for the talent show and it surely was...interesting.

The baking department was doing a NANTA type of thingy.The beauty department was doing a dance holding theyre colorful hair and the vocal and dance department had Duke rapping.Honestly the only performance I enjoyed.