Notte World

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Today we were on our trip to Notte World.Where dream and hopes come true.Which is something I haven't been able to experience since I came here.

"Hey.Come one.The lines are getting longer.If we can't ride much you're both dead."

Zack's voice booms shouting at me and Daniel to get there before the lines would get much longer while Jay kept shaking his head and hands in worry.

"Calm down baldie were coming."

I shout back at him making him madder hitting the back of my head hard.

"Shut it shortie.You might not even be able to ride in most of the rides as they might think you're a kid."

Zack says kind of scolding me while I hold the back of my head in pain.

"Ow that hurt you idiot." I say hitting the back of his knee making him fall to the ground.

"Why you little-"

"Zack stop it." Mira says now scolding him while he looks like a dog. It's like you could see the ears and the tail too.

'Simp.'

After that we went on our way to explore this place.Looking around the place I felt someone placing a headband on my head.

Turning around confused I see that face that I've been seeing everyday since I've been here.The man who could even compete with the sun.Daniel Park.

"Daniel what is this?" I ask him confused while he kept smiling like a dork.

"I thought I'd look good on you.Also we have the same one." He replies pointing at his headband and then mine.

I smile back at him but of course the moment had to be ruined by none other that Zack.

"Phuuu...You both look so childish and dumb."

"Shut it.At least we aren't gonna have bald spots by the age of 30."

"Oh I'll show you those bald spots when I rip your hair one by one."

He says walking over to me while I held my wig in distress in fear that he would actually rip it off but thankfully he was stopped by Mira placing a Mickey mouse headband which gave me time to get away from him.

After Zack had cooled down we then decided to go to the Disco Pow Pow.One of the most famous rides.

As we all went on the ride many whispers came flowing through.Some for me,some for Daniel,some for the girls.

To be honest I felt disgusted on how they talked about the girls but all my attention then diverted to some sibling fighting.

Joy kept throwing herself infront of Daniel hoping to get caught by him but the only thing that was happening was Jay slapping her away from him.

Taking out my phone to record the whole ordeal while Daniel silently begged me to help him only resulted in his demise as Joy and Jay kept fighting around him.

I swear Joy was determined while Jay stood strong against her.For a moment I thought I even saw lighting flash with the words sister V.S brother.

After that the ride was finally over making Daniel breathe a sigh of relief but for me it was time to laugh harder as Vasco threw up on some guy from Potato school or something like that.

After that we went on to take so many dumb photos.Though I kept a copy of each one.Especially the last one where we were all smiling and actually looking happy.