Animal cruelty

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

"These days there have been many reports of animals having their limbs tied and thrown into plactic bag almost being suffocated to death some with the intent of being quote on quote *jokes*."

The reporter on television explained about the crimes humans do against animals.

'I swear people nowadays are just disgusting especially when they considerate them as jokes.'

Turning off the television not being able to hear any of it anymore I grab my phone and decide to get out of my house to go for a walk.

With the things that had been happening these few days it was nice feeling the soft breeze of the wind while taking a walk through the park.

Seeing a man that I knew very well by now that was in his workout I decide to join him.

"Hey Daniel." I call out to him seeing as he stoped in his tracks turning around to face me.

"Y/N." He calls out to me smiling brightly as ever.

'I don't understand how your cheeks dont hurt from smiling that much.'

Suddenly barking sounds interrupt our interaction as I see Enu walking over to me happily barking.

"Hi Enu.Have you been a girl?" I ask her smiling as I scratch that spot behind her ear making her roll over panting.

After some time had passed with me petting Enu I finally got up going by Daniel's side as we start running with Enu also by out side.

We finally stopped only when Enu had to mark her territory while Daniel looked deep in thought for something.

"Hey is everything okay?" I ask him patting his back gently as to comfort him in someway. (I deadass don't know how to comfort people.)

"No it's nothing I just need to find something about the 4 major crews."

"Oh the 4 major crews.Yeah I know."

"Wait you know something about them?" He asks me looking almost desparate for an answer.

'Oh I'm such an idiot.He isn't supposed to know about the 4 major crews yet.'

"Ah yeah kinda."

"Then tell me everything you know-"

Daniel's sentence was cut short as we heard Enu and another dog fighting.

Getting up and trying to stop them we were faced with another figure who was also trying to do the same thing who was none other than Johan Seong.

After we had calmed the dogs down and we had talked a bit we had all started running together.

'Ahhh Yohan is literally so cute.I literally have been waiting to meet him so bad.His hair is also so fluffy.'

"So you said you came all the way from Nowon to get your hair?"

Daniel asks him while Johan just smiles agreeing to his question

"That's north river,home of the God Dog."

Daniel mumbles while Johan looks shocked that he knows about his crew.

"Do you know God Dog?" Johan asks him while Daniel just shakes his head.

"Well I only heard that they really twisted guys.That it's a den of criminals.Do you know anything about them?"

"Well they are a crew but they're not as twisted as people make them to be." I say as they both direct their attentions to me.

"Hey.How about we race as fast as we can?" Johan asks us with a smile making me dread the idea but still taking part in it.