Creep

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

It was the day me,Daniel and Duke would be meeting Class C.The class we were assigned to.The class we were going to be trainees.

Yeah but being in Class C means I should be there meeting them right now but instead I'm running to get to the building.

Oversleeping as always will be a problem because I'm always going to bed late.Hence to why I'm running to get there as fast as I can while people look at me like I'm a madwoman.

'The things I do that I'm not supposed to be apart of.'

Finally arriving at the PTJ company I started immediately looking for Class C as I was already really late.

Daniel had left without me earlier not even bothering to cheek on me.Duke was probably with him and the people working here weren't any help at all since they would even cast me a glance when I would ask them.

So taking matters into my own hands I start searching for Class C but to no avail.

Sighing in frustration as I had once again failed to find the room I was supposed to be in a voice calls out to me.

"You lost?"

The voice was deep and one I couldn't recognise but I needed help.

I sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose still not turning around to face him.

"Yeah.I need help to get to Class C but I don't know where it is.If you could tell me where it is I'd be really grateful-"

I stop.As soon as I turned around and saw his face I just stop talking.He was infront of me.DG was infront of me.

That pink hair and that dangerous aura isn't all that hard to miss.

He started looking at me again with that puzzled look while my eyes darted around the place immediately wanting to leave.

"So you're in Class C?" He asks again.

"Yeah."

"It's in the third floor,the first room to your left."

"Thanks." I mutter.

"Mhm.Oh and be careful L/N.You never know what might happen."

He says turning around and walking the other way leaving me flabbergasted as I look at his retreating figure with wide eyes.

'Wait what.What will happen?How does he know my last name?Does he know me from somewhere?I swear this is why I stay far away from characters like him.'

Shaking my head trying to get rid of those thoughts I make my way to the elevator so that I can get to my damn class already.

Finally reaching the class I open the door finally getting in as all the people inside turn their heads towards me.

"Ah a newbie.She must be the last one right."  Oliver says waving his hand in the air as if for me to approach them.

"Y/N?You were also accepted." Daniel exclaims suprised.

"Yeah surprisingly." I say with a small smile as I ait next to him.

"Elijah?" A soft voice says gaining my attention.

Turning my head to the direction of the voice I see Joy looking at me with a puzzled expression.

"Ah no.Im actually his twin sister. I'm Y/N.Nice to meet you." I say smiling at her.

"Oh I didn't know he had a twin sister.Though that makes sense since you both look alike and his hair is shorter while yours is longer." (Sorry if you have short hair.)