Wuthering J-high

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

The sun poured through my window as the early morning sunlight hit my face gently making me turn over and over on the couch.

Finally I woke up feeling the warmth that was emitting from the blanket which was draped over my body.

I got up stretching, looking around the room as I recalled all the memories that happened last night.

I look over at the other part of the couch where Goo was supposed to be, seeing that he wasn't there anymore.

I hum a soft tune still feeling tired as I check the time knowing I should get ready.

'I'm gonna be late if I continue to stand around like this.'

I grab my uniform, get dressed and even brush my hair but...there was something missing.

I couldn't figure out what it was no matter how hard I tried to recall what I must've forgot.

I shrug grabbing my backpack and walking out the door trying my best to get rid of that annoying feeling at the back of my head.

'Well if I must have forgotten it, then it's not that important.Right?'

I kept telling myself that and trying my best to just forget about it, but it got even worse as I reached the school grounds.

Everyone kept whispering and pointing at me as I looked at them in confusion.

The buzzing sounds made me even more annoyed as I walked through the crowds of people trying to get to class.

'Nosy fucks.The hell is wrong with them today?'

I rub my eyes tiredly seeing that I finally reached my class, opening the door and looking at them in confusion.

There in the middle of the classroom was Zack hugging little Daniel with Zoe, Jay and Mira also in confusion.

They turned around and looked at me in surprise making me tilt my head in confusion.

"...Y/N?"

They all say in union making me wide my eyes and furrow my brows as I turn around looking behind me.

"Where?"

I ask still feeling in disbelief only getting a glimpse of my reflection at the window leaving me in shock.

"No, no ,no."   I mutter to myself repeatedly running hand through my face in stupidity.

'It wasn't important huh?My wig and binder wasn't that important?"

It was taking all my willpower not to make a run for it and disappear but instead I gather all my courage and turn around with a smile.

"Hey you guys.How have you been?"

I say waving at them, fully entering the classroom.

"Y/n." Zoe calls out to me running over and hugging me while I hugged her back.

"It's nice seeing you too Zoe." I say with a small chuckle patting her back.

"And what are you doing here?" Zack asks looking at me with a raised brow.

"I'm uhh...I'm covering for Elijah.Yeah.He suddenly got sick and all."

I say looking at him with a neutral expression but deep down I was sweating buckets as I prayed that he would believe me because I have used that lie too many times.

"See Mira.I told you that Elijah and Daniel are the bad guys here.See how he tortures his little sister to come here.Tell them he is forcing you to do this."