J-high festival

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Walking into the festival I look around the place but before that I go to class to leave my bag with clothes for the performance.

After leaving the bag I look around the place.The fashion dept that had Zack to make profit had his fighting booth.The guy was trying so hard just so he couldnt participate in the auction.He really wants to save his first date for Mira.

The beauty dept had Eli cutting girls hair.I genuinly felt bad for the poor souls.Wincing at how he managed to fuck up another girls hair I put my hand on my hair remebering I have the wig.Thankfully.

The baking dept was selling bread and free coffe and with me not having breakfast I go and buy two breads and getting two free coffes.Let me tell you the bread was heavenly.Literally just amazing.

And the architecture dept...they were making shit profit tbh.First they had their arm wrestling booth.Ngl seeing all those big guys and Vasco beating them was scary.And then they changed it to a water bomb booth.Again...0 profit.Ngl they scary asf.They look so menacing.

First of all our school was know for three major events.

The first even up was our classes fashion show.

I just kept recording them and laughing my ass off so hard tears were streaming.They looked so weird too.
Daniel and Zack just looked at me and my obbssion with filming everything weirdly.I wouldnt blame them but these moments are gold.

After the fashion show was over I was still laughing but the two sophomores fighting had me cackling.

The second event was the charity date auction.

The fact that I specifically bought popcorn for this event.

The mc started by introducing himself and that he was sold for the highest big last year.He then went on to explain the rules.Booo get to the event I wanna laugh already.

The fact that I had gottent of that easily was weird.I wasnt asked to participate anywhere or even make a booth.Better for me.

As I was laughing my ass off at someone being sold for being sold for 50 cents I felt someone grabbing the back of my collar.

"Hey what you doing man?" I ask the person dragging me.
"You have to be a subsitute for one of the guys in the computer dept."
"Hah?No im from fashion." I blurt out moving my arms and feet for him to stop.
"We know but since you didnt have any booth or were part in anything were gonna make you be the substitute.

Before I knew it the person that had been dragging me thankfully had released me now but I was next in line as they pushed me up in front.

"Next up is Elijah L/N.We all know that hes from the fashion dept but hes substituting for a guy from the computer dept."

I walk up nervously.Legit thought my legs would give out and Id fall right there on the spot but thankfully I kept myself straight and *confident* as I smiled nervously.

70$
85$
92$
120$
"Okay sold for 120$"

'I didnt sing up for this.I swear I dindt.Man this gotta be karma.'

I hop out of the stage quickly seeing that the next one is Daniel. 'At least something funny will happen.'

I think as I turn around seeing Crystal and Gun. 'Damn theyre both so hot.'

I start laughing at Daniels poor state as the girl Lala Kim kept betting on him but continously lost to Crystal.In the end she hoped to bid her bag but honey this is a charity auction not the second hand store.