Stalker much

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

These few weeks I hadn't been myself.Like at all. Whenever I'd go out I felt as if someone was following me,looking at me but when I'd turn around there was nothing.

It all started a week ago when I was taking a walk.Suddenly I heard sounds of pictures getting snapped.

SNAP
SNAP
SNAP

At first I didn't think much of it but when I saw that the street was dead silent I got worried.

Turning around there was nothing.Not a single human,or animal.Just nothing.

Deciding to brush it off thinking I was just hearing things I left immediately.

The next incident was when I was at home.I had just finished getting ready for school after putting on my wig and all.Grabbing my bag and getting ready to head out thats when I heard that sound again.

SNAP
SNAP
SNAP

Turning around shocked there was nothing.Going over to the nearest window to check if anyone was outside but again dead silence.

I again decided to brush it off as me just being paranoid but after that it didn't stop.

Everywhere I went weather I was Y/N or Elijah that sound followed me everywhere.

At school,at the park,at home.Everywhere I went that's all I could hear.

It started getting so bad that I felt I was going crazy.The dark circles under my eyes became even bigger than before being paranoid to even sleep.

When I'd talk with people I'd flinch when I'd hear a sound similar to that.

The only times when I could actually sleep was at school and even then I could barely get a wink of sleep being scared of my surroundings.

People around me started to become worried.
Daniel,Zack,Vasco,Zoe,Mira hell even Jay who doesn't talk would ask me if I was okay but I'd always brush it off as nothing.

As another day had passed and I was at school again trying to get some sleep I heard Doo talking loudly which caught my attention.

"Stalker?You were being stalked." Doo exclaims loudly making me turn around and look at them in confusion.

"Ah...she's gone now.I changed the locks so..."

"Wait you were being stalked?Why didn't you tell me anything?" I ask him as they all place their attention on me.

"Ah...I couldn't since...You know." Daniel says trying not to be rude.

"Ah yes." I say rubbing my eyes from the tiredness.

As they resumed their conversation I turned back around trying to make sense of what he said.

'So Daniel is being stalked.Wait the stalker.STALKER.STALKER.Am I being stalked?'

Thinking more and more about it made my head hurt so I got up and left the class to grab something to eat.

'All of this is making me nauseous.'

Reaching the nearest vending machine I buy some snacks and sit near the bench that was close to it looking outside.

Looking outside at the peaceful scenery I was relishing in the serene moment.

These past days everything was awful.I couldn't take a break from anything.People were becoming worried.Existing it's self was hard enough.