Club Vivi

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

It was around afternoon when I got that message.

Miss Kitsune you have been invited to Club ViVi.

And that's it.Nothing more and nothing less.

I even checked their page and said why not.At least I won't need to form any other mastermind plan this time.

But there was only one problem.

"What the fuck am I even going to wear?"

I stared at my wardrobe in confusion as most of my things were hoodies,shirts,sweatpants.So basically boyish clothes.

So I whipped out my phone and texted the only person I knew would actually help me in this situation.

Princess👸:
Hey Goo.What would
be a good dress to go
clubbing?

                                               McFries🍟:
What are the options here?

Princess👸:
Literally nothing. That's
why I'm asking you.

McFries🍟:
Don't move and stay there.
I'll be over in 10 min.

And that was the last message he had sent me.He even kept true to his word as he arrived in just 10 minutes.

As always he invited himself in as if this was his own house and personally delivered me a new dress and heels.

(You can think of other things if you don't like them

(You can think of other things if you don't like them.)

I was in love with what he had picked out, but how the fuck would I fight?

After he left and I bid him goodbye I started getting dressed.

"Wait, wait won't Johan also be there?"

As I remembered that Johan would be the bouncer there I was contemplating wether I should go or not.

In the end I decided to pull a Vin Jin by putting on dark glasses...at night.